Recent Topics

Ads

[SM] Shield appearance

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Karl

Re: [SM] Shield appearance

Post#11 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:51 am

zgolec wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:06 pm Btw shield i use is same as 39-39 from sc emblems.
thx mate, that I can buy :) cheers!

Ads
Karl

Post#12 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 4:52 am

Schweedy wrote: Sun Aug 12, 2018 7:29 pm T4 Epic Quest Shields
viewtopic.php?f=11&t=13203
Thx for the screeines, mate!

Tesq

Post#13 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 8:10 am

There is a shield with flame which is pretty cool but i only remeber is from t4, nothing else.

kauyon1

Post#14 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:38 pm

Here is an old screen of different SM shields. Not a lot still up online.

Top left 2 drop all over T1. The second 2 are T2 and are common. Have never seen in live or in ROR the 2 shields in the top right. Same for bottom left, but the second to bottom left is common in T3. 3rd from the left is the common lvl 39 green shield that drops all the time. It actually looks pretty good. It's commonly the most used skin I see on the field now.

4th from the bottom left is what I use. It's the T1 liar drop. It's got a similar design to the T4 epic but they are different. The T4 is slightly bigger. Bottom right, have never seen.

Note also, that Mythic added T1/T2/T3 scenario weapons and a bunch of the skins were decent for a lot of classes. Like for Empire T3 Scenario weapons are pretty awesome. I don't particularly recall the SM shields, but it might be worth the tokens.

Karl

Post#15 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:55 pm

kauyon1 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:38 pm Here is an old screen of different SM shields. Not a lot still up online.

Top left 2 drop all over T1. The second 2 are T2 and are common. Have never seen in live or in ROR the 2 shields in the top right. Same for bottom left, but the second to bottom left is common in T3. 3rd from the left is the common lvl 39 green shield that drops all the time. It actually looks pretty good. It's commonly the most used skin I see on the field now.

4th from the bottom left is what I use. It's the T1 liar drop. It's got a similar design to the T4 epic but they are different. The T4 is slightly bigger. Bottom right, have never seen.

Note also, that Mythic added T1/T2/T3 scenario weapons and a bunch of the skins were decent for a lot of classes. Like for Empire T3 Scenario weapons are pretty awesome. I don't particularly recall the SM shields, but it might be worth the tokens.
Thx mate, the T1 lair dropp looks sweet, might have to roll an alt and go hunt :)

anarchypark

Post#16 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 3:56 pm

t1 lair drop shield have elf face on it iirc. or was it changed?
concept art are much better than in-game shield imo.
bottom middle green t4 shield is not this cool in-game.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

kauyon1

Post#17 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 5:20 pm

Mine is definitely the Pavise of the Decayed. So T1 liar. Maybe they did change it. I got it about a year ago.

kauyon1

Post#18 » Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:35 pm

Following up with pictures of my collection:

Top row are the common skins for each of the tiers.

Bottom row (in order): T3 Scen Shield (1), T3 Scen Shield (2), Random Shield drop (rare/very rare), Subjugator (bleh), T4 Epic/Top Tier SC shield, T1 Liar Pavise of the Decayed.

Ads
Karl

Post#19 » Fri Aug 17, 2018 6:55 pm

kauyon1 wrote: Mon Aug 13, 2018 10:35 pm Following up with pictures of my collection:
Thx for showing your collection, mate