Recent Topics

Ads

SM recent patch

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
MayoDaen78

SM recent patch

Post#1 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:23 am

Hi Guys,
Any one find the recent update on SM tactics and skill tree to be a good one?
I noticed the devs did something with Vaul and Hoeth Tree. I am currently Khaine/Hoeth and was quite glad that they made bolster enchantment a core tactic now and blessings of heaven very low on hoeth tree.
Also Vauls buffer is quite low on vaul tree now, which I haven’t tried because I don’t spent any point on vaul atm.Any thoughts? Also has anyone tried that new tactics ( the dragon breath and blinding strike), thanks for your time guys :D
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Ads
harkerkane

Re: SM recent patch

Post#2 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:42 am

Try khaine vaul with vaul buffer bolstering et the two khaine tactic. Amazing. Bolst crit with the 20 % bonus crit

MayoDaen78

Post#3 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 1:11 pm

harkerkane wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:42 am Try khaine vaul with vaul buffer bolstering et the two khaine tactic. Amazing. Bolst crit with the 20 % bonus crit
Which two khaine tactics? I assume GWM and BA?
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

harkerkane

Post#4 » Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:05 pm

of course deep incision is crap . just take the two other tactics with ether dance

MayoDaen78

Post#5 » Mon Jul 30, 2018 10:40 pm

harkerkane wrote: Sat Jul 28, 2018 6:05 pm of course deep incision is crap . just take the two other tactics with ether dance
I do have those two tactics (gwm and ba) slotted, but I don’t see the correlation between BE bolstering BA? I understand with GWM your parry rate is increased so the more chance to proc Vauls Buffer because it procs the bubble every time it block, parry, dodge and disrupt successfully.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

harkerkane

Post#6 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:01 am

Balanced accuracy increase critic rate on hit AND on heal . 20 % critic on last stance . With vaul buffer you auto regen so much that you can fight long time and yours mate too. It s also increased by island protection. Try it

Wdova

Post#7 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 am

harkerkane wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:01 am Balanced accuracy increase critic rate on hit AND on heal . 20 % critic on last stance . With vaul buffer you auto regen so much that you can fight long time and yours mate too. It s also increased by island protection. Try it
As far as I remember BE(Bolstering Enchantments) doesnt crit same as BoH(Blessing of Heaven) so they dont synergy with BA(Balanced Acuracy)

Do You mean build like this? Because You lose Vauls Buffer, DO(10% blok/parry strike thru) and EA(spirit DoT).

http://www.ror.builders/career/sword-ma ... ,2890,2888
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

MayoDaen78

Post#8 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:59 am

harkerkane wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 4:01 am Balanced accuracy increase critic rate on hit AND on heal . 20 % critic on last stance . With vaul buffer you auto regen so much that you can fight long time and yours mate too. It s also increased by island protection. Try it
I never thought BA increase crit rate on heal. On the tool tip, it only says increase your crit chance to hit/damage. Also with going Khaine Vaul, how is your spirit debuff number? Is it not a lost having your WoH debuff spirit resistance with much smaller value.
I probably will give it a try just to find out.
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Ads
MayoDaen78

Post#9 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 am

Wdova wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 am
As far as I remember BE(Bolstering Enchantments) doesnt crit same as BoH(Blessing of Heaven) so they dont synergy with BA(Balanced Acuracy)

Do You mean build like this? Because You lose Vauls Buffer, DO(10% blok/parry strike thru) and EA(spirit DoT).

With recent patch I think with higher renown toon, you still can get vauls buffer together with BE and BoH, BE is now core, and BoH is very low on Hoeth tree now (only 3 points now) plus Vauls buffer is also quite low on Vaul tree( only 7 points)
Ezraim - SM 7x
Tessaline - WP 5x
Binary - BW 6x

Wdova

Post#10 » Tue Jul 31, 2018 8:00 am

MayoDaen78 wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 7:55 am
Wdova wrote: Tue Jul 31, 2018 5:31 am

With recent patch I think with higher renown toon, you still can get vauls buffer together with BE and BoH, BE is now core, and BoH is very low on Hoeth tree now (only 3 points now) plus Vauls buffer is also quite low on Vaul tree( only 7 points)
I thought Vauls buffer is core. I havent touched my SM a while. Gonna try the changes. I am too bussy with my Kobs atm :)
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+