Recent Topics

Ads

AM mechanic changes, results and a few thoughts.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kkprfx

Re: AM mechanic changes, results and a few thoughts.

Post#121 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:00 pm

delete AM problem solved
Gabber

Ads
Aerogath
Suspended

Post#122 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:37 pm

Would be great.

lefze
Suspended

Post#123 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:40 pm

Aerogath wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:57 pm Why is it so impossible for some poeple to understand that a class NEVER should be able to heal the same amount as they deal dmg especially if they are skilled on Dps or Heal.
Is the am dps his heals must be absolute crap. Is he heal, his dps must be absolute crap. Every broken problem solved with them. What is so hard to understand that they ARE over the top?
That is exactly how it is currently- unless you take the parties out of the equation, at which point it's no longer relevant.
Rip Phalanx

Telen
Suspended

Post#124 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 5:52 pm

If ams heals became pointless you would need to give them bw levels of dps to make them viable. Something I am opposed to as I try to do some healing but most dps ams would love as it would bring them into the meta.

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#125 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:23 pm

Not really, he has still all his skills and support skills too only much weaker. Healer is a healer with his healing abilities, Dps is a dps with his abilities but extremely weaker but still existing. Why is it working on the Wp but for Am main players is it not possible to understand ?

Sigimund

Post#126 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:25 pm

Ever met a Grace priest?

CeeJay89

Post#127 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:45 pm

Aerogath wrote: Thu Sep 13, 2018 6:23 pm Not really, he has still all his skills and support skills too only much weaker. Healer is a healer with his healing abilities, Dps is a dps with his abilities but extremely weaker but still existing. Why is it working on the Wp but for Am main players is it not possible to understand ?
So...what about Shaman?

Aerogath
Suspended

Post#128 » Thu Sep 13, 2018 7:20 pm

Do the same ?

Ads
Conta

Post#129 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:00 pm

I am coming back to my main AM after 2 years of break. When I stopped I could play a mix AM lifetap/heal spec to heal incredibly good in burst. By managing AP drain I could nearly heal all my group as solo healer.
By reading yours notes it seems that this time finished far far away. Am I right ?
I only focus on getting a very good healer to counter enemy burst.

Telen
Suspended

Post#130 » Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:10 pm

Conta wrote: Mon Oct 01, 2018 10:00 pm I am coming back to my main AM after 2 years of break. When I stopped I could play a mix AM lifetap/heal spec to heal incredibly good in burst. By managing AP drain I could nearly heal all my group as solo healer.
By reading yours notes it seems that this time finished far far away. Am I right ?
I only focus on getting a very good healer to counter enemy burst.
Heal AM is still the best burst healer if left alone to heal. The broken experimental mode that let you alternate quick heals and lifetaps is gone though.