Recent Topics

Ads

WL- Any General Armor/Stat Spread guides?

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Darkfalz8

WL- Any General Armor/Stat Spread guides?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 am

Played on retail far too long ago and I'm fairly out of the loop as far as what the breakdowns are as far as stats/which set/s as well as accessories I want to go for WL when im level capped. Just got out of T1 and i'm looking to level up with guardian spec for now according to the trained to kill skill I assume just stack wounds and toughness till cap. As far as builds I've seen plenty so far but thinking about this setup specifically as a guardian my pet/letting my pet do all the damage setup: http://www.ror.builders/career/white-li ... ,4252,4292

Ads
alusnova

Re: WL- Any General Armor/Stat Spread guides?

Post#2 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:55 am

Darkfalz8 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 am Played on retail far too long ago and I'm fairly out of the loop as far as what the breakdowns are as far as stats/which set/s as well as accessories I want to go for WL when im level capped. Just got out of T1 and i'm looking to level up with guardian spec for now according to the trained to kill skill I assume just stack wounds and toughness till cap. As far as builds I've seen plenty so far but thinking about this setup specifically as a guardian my pet/letting my pet do all the damage setup: http://www.ror.builders/career/white-li ... ,4252,4292
They changed the guardian tree again, Leonine Frenzy and Stalker have been moved to 15 and 13 points, basically with these changes it makes you go all full guardian and no FO therefore your dps takes a big hit or you can try the Axe/Hunt spec. In a nutshell in order to have Leonine, Stalker, Brutal Pounce, Pounce and Force Opportunity you need to be rr70, if you want to level up to rr70 then go for it. Read the last patch notes.

Darkfalz8

Re: WL- Any General Armor/Stat Spread guides?

Post#3 » Wed Mar 28, 2018 8:15 am

alusnova wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 6:55 am
Darkfalz8 wrote: Wed Mar 28, 2018 2:44 am Played on retail far too long ago and I'm fairly out of the loop as far as what the breakdowns are as far as stats/which set/s as well as accessories I want to go for WL when im level capped. Just got out of T1 and i'm looking to level up with guardian spec for now according to the trained to kill skill I assume just stack wounds and toughness till cap. As far as builds I've seen plenty so far but thinking about this setup specifically as a guardian my pet/letting my pet do all the damage setup: http://www.ror.builders/career/white-li ... ,4252,4292
They changed the guardian tree again, Leonine Frenzy and Stalker have been moved to 15 and 13 points, basically with these changes it makes you go all full guardian and no FO therefore your dps takes a big hit or you can try the Axe/Hunt spec. In a nutshell in order to have Leonine, Stalker, Brutal Pounce, Pounce and Force Opportunity you need to be rr70, if you want to level up to rr70 then go for it. Read the last patch notes.
I mean that's fair, wasn't really in that much of a rush to get pounce and FO anyway since I will probably get booty blasted by all the level 40 players the moment im in melee range. As a build where you let you cat do most of the work there's a little less stress when it comes to working on Huntsman tree anyway. Do you happen to have the Axe/huntsman build?