Recent Topics

Ads

WL - Build (Setup 2018)

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
shaggyboomboom

Re: WL - Build (Setup 2018)

Post#11 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:27 pm

6v6 does not exist

Ads
Akalukz

Post#12 » Fri Mar 23, 2018 10:39 pm

Samejima wrote:
Spoiler:
Akalukz wrote:
Spacecraft wrote:Why pack synergy? I mean my crit is about 6% who know what the lion is?
Do you notice a great difference dps i dont.

Honestly, I haven't noticed anything, although I just hit lvl 40 last night. On almost all other DPS classes the 50% damage bonus is a must or so it seems. I am open to trying anything. Burst in this game seems to be strings of crit's. so anything that helps that is my thought. What 4 tactics would you recommend?
The 50% damage bonus is a must because they're stacking crit to get strings of boosted crits for high burst. If you're not stacking crit, I'm not sure it makes sense to use. You'd have to run the numbers and see if some other tactic makes more sense for whatever setup you're running.

The fact that pet has some small amount of crit makes it more worthwhile than if it only impacted the elf, and if you regularly group with a 10%+ crit aura Knight that might also make it more worth using, especially since the aura benefits the pet as well.
Though I'm not sure if it makes sense to go complete deftard spec if you're grouping regularly anyhow.

Good points, i am running mostly solo it seems as of late, i have very few friends on order being a predominately Destro player in the past. I will play around with some of the tactics and see what fits.
-= Agony =-

Telperien

Post#13 » Sat Mar 24, 2018 4:44 pm

At what lvl or gear its noticeable to spec defensively WL? I played mine v long time ago, planning to play WL again to see it is now.
Slacking (checking out EvE)