Recent Topics

Ads

High Elfs - The dress issue

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Nekkma

High Elfs - The dress issue

Post#1 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:05 am

Hey,

Anyone know of any pants, or at least less dress-like, appearance gear for SM and WL? Above the waist both classes look great but especially the WL have terrible appearance below. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Nekkma / Hjortron
Zatakk
Smultron

Ads
Fallenkezef

Re: High Elfs - The dress issue

Post#2 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 1:58 pm

Nekkma wrote:Hey,

Anyone know of any pants, or at least less dress-like, appearance gear for SM and WL? Above the waist both classes look great but especially the WL have terrible appearance below. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Looking like a Soho drag act is the price you pay for rolling an op class.

In all seriousness it's been a pain since live. The dress is a HE thing, all HE units in warhammer wear the dress. It's thier theme and the game follows the theme.
Alea iacta est

Elftwin95

Post#3 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:41 pm

Shadow Warriors use either a knee-lenght tunic or some (My favorite ones) use a breastplate and some armor along with mail. :D But yes, I would be happy for my fellow Swordmasters and White Lions if they got some other cosmetic options.
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Fallenkezef

Post#4 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 4:49 pm

Elftwin95 wrote:Shadow Warriors use either a knee-lenght tunic or some (My favorite ones) use a breastplate and some armor along with mail. :D But yes, I would be happy for my fellow Swordmasters and White Lions if they got some other cosmetic options.
SW's are not true Asur, shady Naggarothi, never trust those tainted ones....
Alea iacta est

Elftwin95

Post#5 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:05 pm

How quaint! And that is coming from a servant of the Dark Gods....I feel that there is some glass houses and stones around here..;)
Eldoir Duskoath SW 40/71 Shadowmaster of the Eternal Host

Strike swiftly aim true

Acidic

Post#6 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:28 pm

Scared of the gobo’s looking up your dress .

Fallenkezef

Post#7 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 5:38 pm

Elftwin95 wrote:How quaint! And that is coming from a servant of the Dark Gods....I feel that there is some glass houses and stones around here..;)
Don't know what you are talking about *hides the tentacle*....... :P
Alea iacta est

ToXoS

Post#8 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:20 pm

No, there is only dress-like appearance for SM and WL as far as I'm aware of.
IMO that's not a big deal, and SM still looks fantastic on end-game gear with the right dyes. WL not so much.

Ads
Aurandilaz

Post#9 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:22 pm

The noble Asur wear gowns with no pants underneath because they want to feel one with the nature.
Nagarythe people do not count, they are probably Chaos tainted by now.

Fallenkezef

Post#10 » Sat Mar 10, 2018 6:54 pm

Aurandilaz wrote:The noble Asur wear gowns with no pants underneath because they want to feel one with the nature.
Nagarythe people do not count, they are probably Chaos tainted by now.
HE's are Scottish? Explains so much
Alea iacta est