Recent Topics

Ads

[WL] Turning off auto use of pet abilities

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
growill

[WL] Turning off auto use of pet abilities

Post#1 » Mon May 23, 2016 6:33 pm

Hi everyone,
I'm new to this wonderful dive back to WAR and I hope i'm doing this the right way so basically..

How do I stop my pet from automatically using his abilities? I know you're supposed to do that by right clicking the skill on the bar but it doesn't seem to work. Am I doing something wrong or is it maybe just an issue with the state of the game?

Thanks everyone!
So happy to be able to play WAR again

Ads
growill

Re: [WL] Turning off auto use of pet abilities

Post#2 » Mon May 23, 2016 6:42 pm

NVM solved apparently the icons keep flashing but the abilities don't turn off anymore after I right click them. It's impossible to tell which ones are on auto and which ones are not but at least it works which is what I needed

growill

Post#3 » Tue May 24, 2016 10:12 am

Okey I'm sorry I'm new to this server and I ask here as I haven't been able to find answers elsewere, but I have some issues with the pet that I'm sure have already been talked about but couldn't find them on the bugtracker

- n1 huge problem I have is after the lion dies and I summon him back most times he comes back with no abilities and even if I recast trained to threatened they don't pop up. The only thing I can do is unsummon the lion and summon him again, which means 15s cd and it's just not an option in rvr/ skirmish

-second minor problem is that when I right click his abilities to use em manually, although they don't go off auto anymore, the icon keeps flashing making it hard to tell what's on auto and what's not. Which wouldn't be too much of a problem if it wasn't that every time I summon the pet the abilities automatically reset to automatic

Is there any workaround/something to solve the problems? (Especially the first one)

Thanks everyone

spyderbytes

Post#4 » Thu May 26, 2016 3:22 am

On the first one, what works for me is to change his abilities (in your case to, say, TTH), and then switch back to TTT. Has worked every tmie for me. Nothing I've discovered to solve the 2nd one, though.

growill

Post#5 » Mon Jun 06, 2016 6:10 pm

thanks I rerolled before I could get TTH, I might get back on it if that works. Although being able to use actively the lion's abilities kind of makes a big difference for me