Recent Topics

Ads

White Lion Build

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
gungnir08

Re: White Lion Build

Post#11 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 1:50 am

Smallergriff wrote:I would be up to try that build...when our pet Lion stops acting so buggy. Right now it is just too inconsistent to be relied upon, in my opinion.
Did something new break recently, or is this just a realization that you've come to?

You seem to have changed your mind a bit from the other topic, and I'm curious as to why.
Topoheals R40/RR4x AM, Mashing Buttons R40/RR4x WP, Spamming Heals R3x/RR3x RP

Topocurse R40/RR83 Chosen, Topoblades R40/RR7x WE, Toposkull R40/RR6x Zealot <Ere We Go>

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#12 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 2:02 am

gungnir08 wrote: Did something new break recently, or is this just a realization that you've come to?

You seem to have changed your mind a bit from the other topic, and I'm curious as to why.
No some thing broke pets for both classes recently, making them.....more wonky than usual

gungnir08

Post#13 » Sat Jun 04, 2016 4:40 am

TenTonHammer wrote:
gungnir08 wrote: Did something new break recently, or is this just a realization that you've come to?

No some thing broke pets for both classes recently, making them.....more wonky than usual
Ah, OK. That's rough, hope it gets fixed soon. WL doesn't need any more strikes against it.
Topoheals R40/RR4x AM, Mashing Buttons R40/RR4x WP, Spamming Heals R3x/RR3x RP

Topocurse R40/RR83 Chosen, Topoblades R40/RR7x WE, Toposkull R40/RR6x Zealot <Ere We Go>

Nero12

Post#14 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:19 am

And what i have to skill in rr ? Crit toughthness?

DaWolf

Post#15 » Tue Apr 16, 2019 10:29 am

Rename you NeCro12 :p