Recent Topics

Ads

[Swordmaster] Builds, hints and tips.

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
shaggyboomboom

Re: [Swordmaster] Builds, hints and tips.

Post#211 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:01 am

Eigar wrote:
shaggyboomboom wrote:
Eigar wrote:Does anyone have screenshots of the SM 1h purple bag sword and shield (stats and proc description)?
He's back!
Dont get your hopes up. Came back after 5 month hiatus and the first thing I did in RvR was whack-a-mole a (empty) keep lord for 20 minutes :)
But muh 6v6 man!

Ads
dansari

Post#212 » Thu Jul 06, 2017 10:23 am

Eigar wrote:Thanks! Wonder how it holds up to the rr45 sc shield.
I can't speak for SM but the SW comparison is this: subjugator has maybe 1dps less than the highest level sc weapon and slightly worse stats (subjugator has toughness and the SC weapons have stuff like AP/sec).
<Salt Factory>

KikkL
Banned

Post#213 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:22 am

Has anyone experienced an issue with bolstering enchantments?(heal tactic) It is suppose to trigger on blade enhancements.
When i try it solo it doesnt seems to work. It only seems to be working in an sc/rvr when you are within 100ft of other groupmates. If you are by yourself it doesnt seem to trigger?

Has anyone else experienced this? or is this how its suppose to be?

Foomy44

Post#214 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 3:45 am

KikkL wrote:Has anyone experienced an issue with bolstering enchantments?(heal tactic) It is suppose to trigger on blade enhancements.
When i try it solo it doesnt seems to work. It only seems to be working in an sc/rvr when you are within 100ft of other groupmates. If you are by yourself it doesnt seem to trigger?

I used it constantly when leveling and it definitely worked while solo, I was comparing the heals between our 2 heal tactics all the time.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

anarchypark

Post#215 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:36 am

someone got this yesterday

i think purple weapon's merits are proc.
stats are slightly lower than SC weapons.
i would say better one is depends on playstyle.
SM8, SW8, AM8, WL7, KoBS5, BW5, WP8, WH7, IB7, Eng5, RP5, SL6
BG8, Sorc8, DoK8, WE7, Chs8, Mg8, Ze7, Mara8, BO6, SH7, Shm5, Chop4
SC summary - viewtopic.php?f=8&t=20415
( last update : 2020.06.09)

KikkL
Banned

Post#216 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 6:46 am

Foomy44 wrote:
KikkL wrote:Has anyone experienced an issue with bolstering enchantments?(heal tactic) It is suppose to trigger on blade enhancements.

I used it constantly when leveling and it definitely worked while solo, I was comparing the heals between our 2 heal tactics all the time.
hm thats strange. cuz it really doesnt seem to be doing anything for me.

Even in sc sometimes it says healing by my name and other group members, sometimes i see it in green above mine and their heads. And sometimes nothing.
I noticed it solo today was getting nothing and then in sc nothing. It seems random whether it works or not, dunno

EDIT. Ive tried it again now i am seeing a buff on my character which i didnt see before. Its working solo and i am getting green numbers. Maybe something was glitched with my game, bcuz it was not doing that before

Foomy44

Post#217 » Sun Jul 09, 2017 1:31 pm

KikkL wrote:
Foomy44 wrote:

hm thats strange. cuz it really doesnt seem to be doing anything for me.

Even in sc sometimes it says healing by my name and other group members, sometimes i see it in green above mine and their heads. And sometimes nothing.
I noticed it solo today was getting nothing and then in sc nothing. It seems random whether it works or not, dunno

EDIT. Ive tried it again now i am seeing a buff on my character which i didnt see before. Its working solo and i am getting green numbers. Maybe something was glitched with my game, bcuz it was not doing that before

I always just looked at my combat log, real easy to tell whats going on there. FYI sometimes tactics don't take when you switch them out, I've definitely had to switch to a different setup and back before to get tactics working.
Destro: Chompy, ShroomStew, TrollBlood, DoomBeast, DoomDoctor, DoomDisk, Doomshadow, FunkFoot, Bloodwell
Order: Stormwall, Mistfall, CatNap, BoomRune, Bangman

Eigar
Banned

Post#218 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 7:35 am

Does anyone know where I can find (legit) info regarding scaling of SM abilities with the Strength or Weaponskill statistic?

Thanks!

Ads
dansari

Post#219 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 8:37 am

Near the beginning of this thread there's a link to a guide someone put together from live that outlines which tactics (and abilities too I think) scale with str. On mobile or I'd be less lazy in finding it for you. Or are you looking for something different?
<Salt Factory>

Ugle

Post#220 » Tue Jul 11, 2017 9:42 am

dansari wrote:Near the beginning of this thread there's a link to a guide someone put together from live that outlines which tactics (and abilities too I think) scale with str. On mobile or I'd be less lazy in finding it for you. Or are you looking for something different?
This is the link: https://taugrim.com/2009/08/16/war-swor ... cs-part-2/
However its from live and certain points have supposedly been debunked by tests in ROR, discussed in this thread iirc.
inactive