Recent Topics

Ads

SW - Gear Advice

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Kordie

SW - Gear Advice

Post#1 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 1:58 am

So i'm about to buy my scen bow when i hit 39 and i was wondering about what to target next. I have the Dwarf epic sword, 2 pc anni, and 3pc Dev atm. Wondering if its worth going for some merc gear for armor and stats before worrying about the scen sword? I think only the bow matters for my weapon dps iirc.

I am saving up for the anni shoulders but I scen more than I rvr right now.

Ads
Aquilon

Re: SW - Gear Advice

Post#2 » Sun Jan 29, 2017 6:53 am

See for yourself:
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/ ... 1285684363

And I would say, that Merc is not worth it, unless you want to be some kind of meat-shield distraction and suffer substantial loss of ballistic skill. Scenario bow doesn't look so appealing for exactly the same reason and nerf to the crit. Grab Elf epic bow&Ruin set instead and head for the Anni.

That's my pov.
Means determine end.

Belhannaer

Post#3 » Thu Feb 09, 2017 10:15 am

Head for annihilator.
Dont take sc bow, take T4 dwarf infl bow "Bloodfist". You can take the sc sword though.

GhostNappa

Post#4 » Mon Feb 20, 2017 7:34 am

How about while leveling? Are there any bows one should keep an eye out for in t2?

dansari

Post#5 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 8:48 pm

Not sure about lower level bows. I would just try to get whatever you can while leveling. I don't think Merc is bad - I personally run three Merc + 2 anni (shoulders and tunic) so I get twice the ballistic and the armor bonus from Merc.
<Salt Factory>

Ugle

Post#6 » Tue Feb 21, 2017 9:31 pm

Just go for the merchant weapons, theyre more than good enough. I used the r39 one until I got the scenario weapon :)
inactive

Kordie

Post#7 » Sat Apr 22, 2017 6:25 am

The green weapons while leveling are fine. If you can get them the 29 sc weapon is decent and so is the t3 inf weapon if you can get it. After that its the Elf epic once you hit mid-30s. I never got the Gutslime so i dont know what level that is.