Recent Topics

Ads

armor debuff vs assault stance question

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Psychocandy

armor debuff vs assault stance question

Post#1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 4:46 pm

Hi,
can anyone confirm whether an armor debuff applied to a SW in assault stance (armor from itemsx2) is also doubled in value, thereby all but nullifying the armor increase granted by assault stance for melee purposes?
E.g. : If a marauder applies hits a SW in assault stance with Cutting Claw (Let's assume a tooltip value of around 1200 armor debuffed), is he actually applying a -2400 armor debuff?

Maybe this is only some misinterpretation on my part of some post in an old thread. I hope it is, anyhow. Can anyone confirm?

Ads
dansari

Re: armor debuff vs assault stance question

Post#2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:06 pm

That doesn't make sense to me but I don't know for sure. I can test today or tomorrow unless a dev confirms beforehand.
<Salt Factory>

GodlessCrom
Suspended

Post#3 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 5:12 pm

I am about 99.99% certain that the assault stance armor buff works like all others: i.e say you get 100 armor from items (cuz youre an elf and your gear is flimsy, much elves in general). Assault stance buffs it to 200 armor from items. Cutting Claw then chops off 1200 (more like 1500 i think) from that. The armor debuff is not doubled just because your armor is buffed.
Rush in and die, dogs - I was a man before I was a king!

Daknallbomb
Game Artist

Post#4 » Thu Mar 30, 2017 5:33 am

The Amor buff works fine. Just use. Getstats to See it because its not in the normal char screen. And Amor debuff, debuff The Amor with 1200 it dont Doubles because of assault stance
Tinkabell 40/41 Magus Whaagit 40/41 SH Whaagot 40/54 BO Daknallfrosch 40/72shammy