Recent Topics

Ads

[SW] - No Quarter

Swordmaster, Shadow Warrior, White Lion, Archmage
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Jaycub

[SW] - No Quarter

Post#1 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:18 am

Is the 1 sec eagle eye build viable or even possible at the moment? IIR it was the endgame sort of spec on live, dished out insane damage but really needed high RR, gear, and all that to pull off the AP management.

Right now SW has access to 3AP jewelry pieces, 4AP cloak, 3AP on both weapons, 35% reduced AP costs for scout tree abilities (not sure if this works correctly with 60AP cost on no quarter EE, 13AP per second on crit (no refresh), etc...

It looks like a fun build, but is it even possible? And even if the AP costs can be overcome is it even better than the go to spec for SW right now?
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

Ads
lastalien

Re: [SW] - No Quarter

Post#2 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:40 am

Too low BS level right now at current set.
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Jaycub

Post#3 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 10:56 am

What if you run in a group with WL?
<Lords of the Locker Room> <Old School>

lastalien

Post#4 » Mon Jan 16, 2017 11:24 am

Nice setup (no matter scout or skirm). Use it some time. But need only for gang/SC.
Petitbras (SW), Threeend (BW), Arrgoor (SL), Popovich (KoTBs), Semenich (Eng), Ancle (WP), Lastalien (WL), Alienessa (AM)

Movies

Senlui

Post#5 » Sun Jan 22, 2017 12:00 pm

I was Scout Stance in live, but I've found that Skirmish with a bit of Scout works better for survivability and damage dealing at the moment - well at least for my play style. Depends how mobile you like to be I suppose. Find whatever you can to boost APs, whether this be the tactic, morale, or items, or you'll get worn out pretty quickly.