Recent Topics

Ads

THE BRIGHT WIZARD GUIDE! -from Deek

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
mikelawman2

Re: THE BRIGHT WIZARD GUIDE! -from Deek

Post#11 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 2:29 pm

wos wrote:nooooooooooo dont do this to destro lol i was happy roaming around thinking thank **** no one plays a BW like they use to
Don't worry the Sorc guide will come in due time, once I get my sorc maxxed and diggin around into it.
The DEEEEEEEK

Ads
katroulitsa

Post#12 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:12 pm

mikelawman2 wrote:
wos wrote:nooooooooooo dont do this to destro lol i was happy roaming around thinking thank **** no one plays a BW like they use to
Don't worry the Sorc guide will come in due time, once I get my sorc maxxed and diggin around into it.
Phew thank Gork and Mork cuz i was getting rly worried.
Inav
Semya

warhammer1995

Post#13 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:49 pm

People who using Wounds/Toug basically die do not cause damage.

Think about it.
RP - Pavoss :idea:

Renork

Post#14 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 3:52 pm

Boiling blood first? come on now, BW was and is still the easiest class to play. People need guides? lol

mikelawman2

Post#15 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:00 pm

Renork wrote:Boiling blood first? come on now, BW was and is still the easiest class to play. People need guides? lol
I think some people don't read the entire guide. you BB first if you have dot protection detonate/ engi dots, in which i run one in most of my premades
The DEEEEEEEK

warhammer1995

Post#16 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 4:12 pm

Renork wrote:Boiling blood first? come on now, BW was and is still the easiest class to play. People need guides? lol
looks like you are wrong,im playing in this server 8 months and i enjoy rvr/sc activity.

I know only 3 bw who know how its works.
RP - Pavoss :idea:

Sulorie

Post#17 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:04 pm

Luth wrote:When you start with boiling blood, it will be removed first when someone is purging hexes from the target.
As it has no cooldown, it would be advisable to use ignite first, so you can reapply it instantly when purged.
This is not working as it should. The cleansing order is random. If not, cleansing would be totally pointless as it is too easy to cover debuffs.
Dying is no option.

noisestorm

Post#18 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:22 pm

Sulorie wrote:
Luth wrote:When you start with boiling blood, it will be removed first when someone is purging hexes from the target.
As it has no cooldown, it would be advisable to use ignite first, so you can reapply it instantly when purged.
This is not working as it should. The cleansing order is random. If not, cleansing would be totally pointless as it is too easy to cover debuffs.
Everyone from my old Group is confirming that the current one Oldest debuff gets cleansed First is valid and working as intended. I am myself also 99% sure thats how it was. Gief video proof or remain silent :>

Ads
Luth

Post#19 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:28 pm

"Hiding" important debuffs under unimportant ones was always working iirc.

Renork

Post#20 » Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:29 pm

warhammer1995 wrote:
looks like you are wrong,im playing in this server 8 months and i enjoy rvr/sc activity.

I know only 3 bw who know how its works.

Wut did I just read?

And yes, oldest dot/debuff is getting cleansed first.