Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Grace bis gear combination?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Throlla

[WP] Grace bis gear combination?

Post#1 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:03 am

I have read several guides inc. Rydiak's. Im just wondering if anyone have tried some sort of combination with Sov,Warlord and ranked gear? If anyone have tested some combinations I would like to hear if you think its work or if Its not worth it.

Thank in advance

Ads
Sciberr

Re: [WP] Grace bis gear combination?

Post#2 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:52 am

Depends on what you want. I typically use two different combos for Grace, tank mode 1vEveryone with 7p off Sov(for mega high defense and self AP pump) with 2p sent/ranked set(if you have ring) OR a more rounded out combination like what I'm using right now 3p off Sov, 2p Warlord, and once I get the ring 4p ranked set right now im just using 3p since im still missing ring :( Overall Grace WP is super fun 10/10 will main forever!

Throlla

Post#3 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:54 am

Hi Sciber - Do you feel a bit squishy with 3 set combination?

Sciberr

Post#4 » Thu Mar 10, 2022 10:04 am

Throlla wrote: Thu Mar 10, 2022 9:54 am Hi Sciber - Do you feel a bit squishy with 3 set combination?
Hmm I'm never too sure. I feel super squishy when I insta die to Choppa M4 but other than seeing into the future using gamer sixth sense and detaunting all of them right before it I don't think theres anything you can really do to survive a well coordinated Choppa M4. Other than that and maybe tripple shaman and double chosen all perma AP draining me all game I think im pretty much unkillable as long as I dont mess up my detaunts.