Recent Topics

Ads

Focused mending bug

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Hakker

Focused mending bug

Post#1 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:05 am

Hi, i love the KOTBS but Like a lot of KOTBS, we use focused mending tactic with stay focused. It is a really good tactic. But, for the player who play this class, the ability bug. And bug like a lot sometime. For the person who dont know the bug exactly: Sometime the aura stop for no reason even at level 40. And I know i am not alone. I talk with some player who play this class and they experience the same problem.

I make this post to have all this information about that bug. I want To report that bug. But I need a video of the bug and i need the maximum information of how the bug activate. I canot make a video.

With video and détail, I will make a post to correct the bug.

It is not normal this bug was here for so long.

Thank you To all player who can help me.

Ads
Rydiak

Re: Focused mending bug

Post#2 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 7:26 am

https://github.com/WarEmu/WarBugs/issues/19562 might be what you are experiencing. Unfortunately the only fix is to re-log when you experience the aura bug.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Hakker

Post#3 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:57 pm

Wow, I didn't know that. And for what I see nobody work on that or nobody are able to resolve that problem. Sad. Do you think the tactic must change? If yes, what is tour proposal?

Kaelang

Post#4 » Sun Feb 06, 2022 5:00 pm

Hakker wrote: Sun Feb 06, 2022 4:57 pm Wow, I didn't know that. And for what I see nobody work on that or nobody are able to resolve that problem. Sad. Do you think the tactic must change? If yes, what is tour proposal?
We work through the Bugtracker listings as we have availability to do so. We also prioritise issues as they arise dependant on severity and number of those impacted. We appreciate that it's frustrating sometimes experiencing a bug and it not being fixed but with additional evidence and information attached to these singular issues it's likely someone will be able to get round to do it and get it solved at some point.

Thanks.
DiscordFacebookTwitterInstagram

I play around with Social Media, troll our players on Discord and officially hate anyone who plays a dwarf.

Hakker

Post#5 » Mon Feb 07, 2022 6:37 pm

Hello, You right ! That exactly why I make this post. To provide more information about that bug. More information that we can have, more fast we can resolve that problem!

But, if no one are able To resolve the problem because the problem is too complex, It could be nice To check other possibilty. What do you think?

Emissary
Community Management

Post#6 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:22 am

It has been like this for a while, if your aura bugs out while in a city though you are screwed the entire city, because your only alternative is to logout or spend the rest of the city/fort/sc without an aura. Be careful too, if while you are bugged you click off another aura it will go away as well and you can not reapply. That is right, if you are not careful you can have zero auras and seeing how us knights literally are only there for support and that support is our auras and/or the tactics you become half as useful.

Do not worry though Kaelang said though that it is not a priority.

The secret like posted in other threads is to always make sure your turn off stay focused before changing any tactic. That works 100% of the time for me.
"Courage, Honor, Loyalty, Sacrifice. You're braver than you think."

Watch me on Twitch!!!

CyunUnderis

Post#7 » Tue Feb 08, 2022 9:15 am

Emissary wrote: Tue Feb 08, 2022 12:22 am It has been like this for a while, if your aura bugs out while in a city though you are screwed the entire city, because your only alternative is to logout or spend the rest of the city/fort/sc without an aura.
You can also crash your game : you will not be kicked out of the city and you will have the possibility to use your auras again.