Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] pve farm build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Bragi

[WP] pve farm build

Post#1 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:06 am

I was hoping someone could help me out with a solid build. I saw plenty of other threads with builds that would be great, but their all outdated and as such the career builder links do not work. I spent about 20 minutes looking at WP skills on the career builder and can't make a decision :lol:

This WP will be strictly for butchering so a survivable aoe build is what I'm looking for, preferably with the ability to take out heroes if it's possible since I might wind up farming in PQ's and it would be nice to be able to finish them for gear that I can send to my salvager.

Advice as to which stats to focus on would also be great!

Before anyone brings it up...yes I have heard engi's are arguably a better choice for butchering. But simply put, I don't want to make one. Thanks!

Ads
Sinisterror

Re: [WP] pve farm build

Post#2 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:48 am

RoR.builders - Warrior Priest renown full parry 3 futile strikes, at least 2 crit and 3 deft defender ( for rvr ) full crit for pve instead of deft defender. Full str talismans, try to get close to 900 str and 400 ws then focus + wounds + iniative. Use prayer of devotion.
"To clarify, me asking to developers to go test their own changes is not sign of toxicity or anger, but a sign of hope that the people punching in the numbers remain aware of potential consequences and test their own changes"-Teefz

BluIzLucky

Post#3 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:46 am

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:48 am RoR.builders - Warrior Priest renown full parry 3 futile strikes, at least 2 crit and 3 deft defender ( for rvr ) full crit for pve instead of deft defender. Full str talismans, try to get close to 900 str and 400 ws then focus + wounds + iniative. Use prayer of devotion.
Don't play WP so tske this with a grain of salt...
but for solo PvE you can drop FS, it's only really needed on tanks so they don't get 1 shot by bosses in dungeons.

For mastery probably take the wounds buff over the 25% lifetap tactic, then use Hastened Divinity or Charged Fury, so you can run it before 70 as well.

Also think you'll be better of with either the Armor prayer (if you don't pot) or the Prayer of Righteousness (unless you find a place where you can outheal the amount of mobs you can pull).
SM - Arhalien +80 | AM - Shaheena +80
ZL - Wildera +70 | BG - Blackcrow +70

Bragi

Post#4 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:18 pm

Sinisterror wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 5:48 am RoR.builders - Warrior Priest renown full parry 3 futile strikes, at least 2 crit and 3 deft defender ( for rvr ) full crit for pve instead of deft defender. Full str talismans, try to get close to 900 str and 400 ws then focus + wounds + iniative. Use prayer of devotion.
Nice thanks!

Bragi

Post#5 » Thu Sep 09, 2021 11:19 pm

BluIzLucky wrote: Thu Sep 09, 2021 6:46 am
Don't play WP so tske this with a grain of salt...
but for solo PvE you can drop FS, it's only really needed on tanks so they don't get 1 shot by bosses in dungeons.

For mastery probably take the wounds buff over the 25% lifetap tactic, then use Hastened Divinity or Charged Fury, so you can run it before 70 as well.

Also think you'll be better of with either the Armor prayer (if you don't pot) or the Prayer of Righteousness (unless you find a place where you can outheal the amount of mobs you can pull).
Great advice, much appreciated!