Recent Topics

Ads

[KotBS] AoE Farming Mastery Build?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
neupWAR

Re: [KotBS] AoE Farming Mastery Build?

Post#11 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:28 pm

kmark101 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:14 pm
Dakkhon wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 1:14 pm guess i should have clarified....I meant for RVR, SC. If so thats awesome!! Thanks for the reply too. Very excited to try this.
For SC/RvR this won't work, people will just stop hitting you and walk away.
It may come as a surprise to you but there are a lot of unobservant people that play this game :lol:

On using a reflexive built knight for pve I'd use a slayer. I have both and no way would I farm on my knight.

Ads
ExcretusMaximus

Post#12 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:59 pm

kmark101 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:15 pm Keep in mind that the Toughness stat has crappy effect on PVE, so stack armor (best stat for pve), avoidance skills like block/parry (2nd best) or wounds (3rd best).
I did not know that, thank you.

How do I increase block/parry aside from renown training and skills that give buffs?
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)

kmark101

Post#13 » Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:32 pm

ExcretusMaximus wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 5:59 pm
kmark101 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 4:15 pm Keep in mind that the Toughness stat has crappy effect on PVE, so stack armor (best stat for pve), avoidance skills like block/parry (2nd best) or wounds (3rd best).
I did not know that, thank you.

How do I increase block/parry aside from renown training and skills that give buffs?

+ with appropriate gear, some blue jewels, cloaks, etc.. that can be bought from the AH provide nice % to block/parry.
Gryyw - Ironbreaker

ExcretusMaximus

Post#14 » Sat Aug 14, 2021 3:27 am

kmark101 wrote: Fri Aug 13, 2021 6:32 pm + with appropriate gear, some blue jewels, cloaks, etc.. that can be bought from the AH provide nice % to block/parry.
Thanks again.
<Countered By Skill> & <RUN AWAY>
...........(active)...................(inactive)