Recent Topics

Ads

Yoluigi WP 2h Dps build guide

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Mortgrimm

Re: Yoluigi WP 2h Dps build guide

Post#11 » Sat May 04, 2024 5:35 pm

yes, we noticed. i think it´s always at least 6man. and they always stack ranged.
thanks again for all the advices.

Cheers,
Mort
Mortgrimm - IB - guild leader of Thurisaz
Sayalena - WL - Thurisaz
Thorhammer - WP - Thurisaz

Ads
Mandodlenn

Post#12 » Sat May 04, 2024 6:13 pm

yoluigi wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:13 pm If they fix the channel yes but not right now. Shield will alwas be better require less skill and everything works well you dont need channel just spam radiance.
Shield is not a DPS spec, so I do not get why it is even mentioned in this thread. But Divine Assault is indeed needed for Shield too.
Also, I surely do not know how it was in old times, but now seems to me most common roamer is solo, or no one, prolly due to low population. And for solo 2H WP is more efficient than Shield, being able to kill stuff.

yoluigi

Post#13 » Sat May 04, 2024 8:19 pm

Mandodlenn wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 6:13 pm
yoluigi wrote: Sat May 04, 2024 5:13 pm If they fix the channel yes but not right now. Shield will alwas be better require less skill and everything works well you dont need channel just spam radiance.
Shield is not a DPS spec, so I do not get why it is even mentioned in this thread. But Divine Assault is indeed needed for Shield too.
Also, I surely do not know how it was in old times, but now seems to me most common roamer is solo, or no one, prolly due to low population. And for solo 2H WP is more efficient than Shield, being able to kill stuff.
I've tested shield i end doing more dmg why because i juste survive just stack 1k strengh and go glass cannon only thing you wont have is that burst but you still gonna do decent dmg + been tanky. Am talking about group play even duo trio i find shield give more buff/debuff plus with shield that extra block is huge. The meta alwas been about having lots of defence on this server. + the 1.5 seconds cooldown slowdown the gameplay alot compare to a few years ago.
But if they would fix the channel i would definitely come back and play more the 2h spec.