Recent Topics

Ads

[KOTBS] Efficent Swings

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
arorwne
Suspended

Re: [KOTBS] Efficent Swings

Post#21 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:01 am

Thaodan wrote: Tue Apr 27, 2021 9:10 pm
arorwne wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 9:12 pm
space44 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:29 pm The text on the ability says anyone who uses detaunt on you will automatically dispelled. I assume that means if you are directedly detaunted or hit by a aoe detaunt you wont be effected by it. That could be used for 2H builds for anti-healers.
Maybe that could be true IF it was in the first Tactic slot(4pts to unlock), but TWELVE? Lol. Don't BG have the same Tactic, but in the first slot of Anguish?
Well does BG at least do damage? Most of the talents in Conquest are so weak that they do to less or can be countered so easy because the damage is so low.
That he does. In spite of this, I'd really like if "Bathing in Blood" became Racial Tactic #1 in place of "Dark Blessings"(just a simple swap of places, nothing else).

Edit: At least Blessings do something when you acquire that tactic. Dwarf Racial #1 does literally NOTHING in T1 ; absolutely no reason for it to be unlocked at R8.
Last edited by arorwne on Wed Apr 28, 2021 5:01 am, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
Sofong

Post#22 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:54 am

space44 wrote: Mon Apr 26, 2021 8:29 pm The text on the ability says anyone who uses detaunt on you will automatically dispelled. I assume that means if you are directedly detaunted or hit by a aoe detaunt you wont be effected by it. That could be used for 2H builds for anti-healers.
Maybe that could be true IF it was in the first Tactic slot(4pts to unlock), but TWELVE? Lol. Don't BG have the same Tactic, but in the first slot of Anguish?
Well does BG at least do damage? Most of the talents in Conquest are so weak that they do to less or can be countered so easy because the damage is so low.
really wanna compare the most played tank and the least played tank?

Thaodan

Post#23 » Wed Apr 28, 2021 8:53 pm

Sofong wrote: Wed Apr 28, 2021 4:54 am

really wanna compare the most played tank and the least played tank?
It is about the tactic and its usefulness despite what you say I see plenty of BG running around.