Recent Topics

Ads

[KotBS] Reflect build help

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kahun

[KotBS] Reflect build help

Post#1 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:06 pm

Hi im new here and ive heard about " reflect / spike dmge build " for farming, and id like to know how does it work and what would i need for it. Thanks citizens .

Ads
zulnam

Re: [KotBS] Reflect build help

Post#2 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:40 pm

All Out Assault
On Your Guard
Stay Focused

Those are the auras

Coordination and Focused mending tactics from vigilance and glory. That's all you need really, rest is dealer's choice.

100% up time on shield rush for frequent aura procs.

Gather a lot of mobs, 6+.Target mob, place 3 stacks of Blazing Blade, target next mob, repeat. Pop Shield of the Sun on cooldown as well for faster killing.
By the time you get to the last mob the first 2 are probably dead already.

Very good for mob grinding.
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

kahun

Post#3 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:00 pm

zulnam wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:40 pm All Out Assault
On Your Guard
Stay Focused

Those are the auras

Coordination and Focused mending tactics from vigilance and glory. That's all you need really, rest is dealer's choice.

Gather a lot of mobs, 6+.Target mob, place 3 stacks of Blazing Blade, target next mob, repeat. Pop Shield of the Sun on cooldown as well for faster killing.

Nice thanks for the answer, im gonna check all those things and try it. Any lvl difference adviced , 2 - ? 4 - ? i dont wanna die slaughtered and ragequit xddd

space44

Post#4 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 6:35 pm

viewtopic.php?f=72&t=44815

dude rerolled knight lol
Chosen: Roten Plaguelord rr86 | Knight of the Blazing Sun: Lyntyz Jesterknight rr63

I'm not a clown, I'm the whole circus.

zulnam

Post#5 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:11 pm

Does it matter?

@kahun: around 2 lvls difference +-, but experiment. As a SnB class you won't die slaughtered unless you're going for champion groups. With this spec you can solo Easy PQs as well (most of them, at least).
SW, Kotbs, IB, Slayer, WP, WL, SM, Mara, SH, BG

sharpblader

Post#6 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 8:33 pm

Spoiler:
kahun wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 2:00 pm
zulnam wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 12:40 pm All Out Assault
On Your Guard
Stay Focused

Those are the auras

Nice thanks for the answer, im gonna check all those things and try it. Any lvl difference adviced , 2 - ? 4 - ? i dont wanna die slaughtered and ragequit xddd
The auras are perfect but for solo farming I would not recommend focused mending because it doesn't make a significant difference.

To kill mobs faster use sunfury + sun's blessing tactics for stronger and longer reflect uptime. Other two tactics chould be coordination and emperors ward.

Also very high avoidance (block, parry, dodge etc) stats should be avoided as it reduces the effectiveness of reflect builds. Regen and absorb are a better defensive choice.