Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Doubt about equipment

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Krima

Re: [WH] Doubt about equipment

Post#31 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:39 pm

jughurta69 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:35 pm I'm not complaining, I just want a classe more punitive if make a mistake .

too much WH , class need less survivability . too much WH spé gank in Xvs1 or Xvs2 , rarely solo looking for difficult situations, yet is his role
IMO what needs to be reverted is the morale drain on DG.
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Ads
jughurta69

Post#32 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:24 pm

inoeth wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 3:30 pm
jughurta69 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 2:35 pm I'm not complaining, I just want a classe more punitive if make a mistake .

too much WH , class need less survivability . too much WH spé gank in Xvs1 or Xvs2 , rarely solo looking for difficult situations, yet is his role

yeah def less survivability because ppl do gank squads? lol

u died in a rvr zone?
I play WH , when i see gank squad, it really saddens me. May be because i m a little WH and that I do not understand the class and the interest of the gank squad for kill solo or duo

Squad gank WH or WE for me it's the same thing

kryss

Post#33 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 4:50 pm

Is this a topic about equipment, rr setups etc or n.1929393 "balance-buff-nerf" kids' party? Don't hijack stuff guys, 99% of people who will read this won't care about what you think about the class' needs or gank groups

jughurta69

Post#34 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:10 pm

On the contrary, I think you have to have the honesty to say things .
Just like some SH admits that this one is op, WH is not really op but little too good RP execution with 1s / accusation( 5s for 5 accusations) seems a good compromise to me ( before hard nerf , why such a capacity for a class to play as a gank squad? )

kryss

Post#35 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 5:53 pm

What I'm saying is that is just not the right place to discuss RB. You just brought that up yourself, and if you believe it's OP, you're very welcomed to ask for a nerf in the balance proposals forum, which is the only place devs will read and take your ideas into consideration. Are they going to ignore them, nerf RB to the ground, buff it to 10 seconds 100% parry? I will be happy either way, as I don't even think that RB is that class defining.. so i'll just adjust for the millionth time. Now if you want to say something about equipment, and stay on topic, i'll be glad to read it

siglade

Post#36 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:01 pm

kryss wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:41 pm As for weapons, fortress MH, Bloodlord offhand, or bloodlord MH and Wit offhand if you don't have the needed RR ranks.
What about Penitence sword, did you tried it ?
bachata, excommunicate abuser

kryss

Post#37 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:56 pm

siglade wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:01 pm
kryss wrote: Sun Apr 18, 2021 1:41 pm As for weapons, fortress MH, Bloodlord offhand, or bloodlord MH and Wit offhand if you don't have the needed RR ranks.
What about Penitence sword, did you tried it ?
Penitence was really fun when it had a "on hit" proc, and not a "being hit" one: with DG and sweeping razor tactic (once you could hit 9 targets at once with the confession anytimer) you could snare a LOT of people. It was a brief moment of glory though, cause the weapon was nerfed in almost a blink of an eye. Now it's just a midlife tool for those who don't have the RRs to afford better stuff. Its good amount of str, though, can fit in some average builds and make it easier to cap the stat. If you already have enough city dungeon inf to afford 2 weaps, though, I'd prolly go for Xokha (some WHs like it for the WS) and, of course, Wit.

siglade

Post#38 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:22 pm

kryss wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:56 pm Penitence was really fun when it had a "on hit" proc, and not a "being hit" one: with DG and sweeping razor tactic (once you could hit 9 targets at once with the confession anytimer) you could snare a LOT of people. It was a brief moment of glory though, cause the weapon was nerfed in almost a blink of an eye. Now it's just a midlife tool for those who don't have the RRs to afford better stuff. Its good amount of str, though, can fit in some average builds and make it easier to cap the stat. If you already have enough city dungeon inf to afford 2 weaps, though, I'd prolly go for Xokha (some WHs like it for the WS) and, of course, Wit.
Yes i had mostly the same thought, still the fact that ranged/magical attack trigger the snare make that weap a lifesaver. It feel great against sham/rsh or even tank.
bachata, excommunicate abuser

Ads
abezverkhiy

Post#39 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:26 pm

How many of you guys use The Winds Impervious set? Resistances look very healthy with it.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

sharpblader

Post#40 » Tue Apr 20, 2021 6:16 am

jughurta69 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:01 am
raizagast wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:30 pm Hi, I have a query about equipment for WH, I currently have 5 pieces from Onslaught, belt from Vanquisher and 5 pieces from Genesis.

I have heard that the Onslaught is the best equipment for WH but now that I can buy Invader parts I don't know how to combine it.

What would be the BiS equipment for WH?

think for yourself

Asking for build, BIS or whatever is nonsense.
Learn to play your class in the worst situations, give it a try.
Think about your class what you want to do and your type of games

Copy and paste the others will not help you, on the contrary
There are two things wrong here:

1. Copy and pasting builds does help you if you're new to a class and makes you have an easier time. You can venture out to unorthodox builds once you're more comfortable with the class.

2. Asking for advice or being coached is never nonsense. Learning to play a class in the worst situation doesn't mean you shouldn't seek out the thoughts and experience of others. I find your mindset absurd and selfish. It's like Mr. Miyagi chilling on the couch sipping on beer telling the karate kid to "think" about how he wants to win.
Last edited by sharpblader on Tue Apr 20, 2021 7:24 am, edited 1 time in total.