Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] Doubt about equipment

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
abezverkhiy

Re: [WH] Doubt about equipment

Post#11 » Sun Apr 18, 2021 11:33 pm

Excommunicate is top morale in inquisition tree. An option to switch off healing completely and nuke the target.

Also, while at lower levels do not overlook the RB tactic - having a nondefendable attack every 5 sec that ignores half armor is kinda a big deal.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

Ads
raizagast

Post#12 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 7:24 am

inoeth
Suspended

Post#13 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 8:48 am

2 triumph 2 warlord 3 sov 2 senti 2 genesis bring you close to 1k str so thats already an over kill and you are missing set bonus crit%... i dont recommend that tbh

raizagast

Post#14 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 9:32 am

And which do you recommend?

inoeth
Suspended

Post#15 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:09 am

2x sentinel, warlord body and cloak, 5x sov, 2x genesis, 2 fort weapons or 1x fort 1x bloodlord

you end up with 930 str (without might/brute force), 32-33% crit (with opportunist)
so in the end you only need might III and can pump the rest into whatever you like, i like dodge vs SH or ini for better stealth

kryss

Post#16 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:57 am

I don't think you should invest RR points in might, str is the easiest stat to cap (pot or no pot), whereas parry, crit, deft and chance to be crit (namely FS) are not. Don't leave the WC without at least FS2 and full opportunist, rest can go in parry and deft according to your gear and likes

jughurta69

Post#17 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:01 am

raizagast wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:30 pm Hi, I have a query about equipment for WH, I currently have 5 pieces from Onslaught, belt from Vanquisher and 5 pieces from Genesis.

I have heard that the Onslaught is the best equipment for WH but now that I can buy Invader parts I don't know how to combine it.

What would be the BiS equipment for WH?

think for yourself

Asking for build, BIS or whatever is nonsense.
Learn to play your class in the worst situations, give it a try.
Think about your class what you want to do and your type of games

Copy and paste the others will not help you, on the contrary

inoeth
Suspended

Post#18 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:48 am

kryss wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:57 am I don't think you should invest RR points in might, str is the easiest stat to cap (pot or no pot), whereas parry, crit, deft and chance to be crit (namely FS) are not. Don't leave the WC without at least FS2 and full opportunist, rest can go in parry and deft according to your gear and likes
basicly true, however stacking 4x 2 sets to pump str will also lead to low crit% which you can not compensate by full opportunist. 5 sov will also give you a huge dmg bonus of 15% crit dmg which you also do not get through rr. futile strikes well yeah basicly good but no on a WH since you are still very squishy. personally i would go full glass cannon. you have alot of defens with repel blasphemy and m1. but maybe thats just my play style, i like alot of static crit% :)

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#19 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:50 am

jughurta69 wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 11:01 am
raizagast wrote: Sat Apr 17, 2021 12:30 pm Hi, I have a query about equipment for WH, I currently have 5 pieces from Onslaught, belt from Vanquisher and 5 pieces from Genesis.

I have heard that the Onslaught is the best equipment for WH but now that I can buy Invader parts I don't know how to combine it.

What would be the BiS equipment for WH?

think for yourself

Asking for build, BIS or whatever is nonsense.
Learn to play your class in the worst situations, give it a try.
Think about your class what you want to do and your type of games

Copy and paste the others will not help you, on the contrary
all i read here is "mimimi i dont want to share my experiance and want others to suffer as much as i did" those type of comments do not help at all! why deny help? in the end everybody has to learn for himself anyway but advice is never a bad thing.

raizagast

Post#20 » Mon Apr 19, 2021 12:11 pm

inoeth wrote: Mon Apr 19, 2021 10:09 am 2x sentinel, warlord body and cloak, 5x sov, 2x genesis, 2 fort weapons or 1x fort 1x bloodlord

you end up with 930 str (without might/brute force), 32-33% crit (with opportunist)
so in the end you only need might III and can pump the rest into whatever you like, i like dodge vs SH or ini for better stealth
Thank you!