Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] I love healing

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Paxsanarion

[WP] I love healing

Post#1 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:36 am

I am still learning how to survive being targeted again and again. I am still learning how to perform optimally to provide the most effective healing for any PUG warband I find myself attached to. No matter how many times I have to pick myself up and run back into the fight to find fallen teammates to revive ...to keep them alive during critical moments in battle .....I will just keep doing it.

I love healing

Ads
sharpblader

Re: [WP] I love healing

Post#2 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 9:55 am

Paxsanarion wrote: Sun Mar 14, 2021 2:36 am I am still learning how to survive being targeted again and again. I am still learning how to perform optimally to provide the most effective healing for any PUG warband I find myself attached to. No matter how many times I have to pick myself up and run back into the fight to find fallen teammates to revive ...to keep them alive during critical moments in battle .....I will just keep doing it.

I love healing
/salute

Jinxypie

Post#3 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 10:04 am

WP is king of healing and survivability, just dont make the mistake of focusing on willpower. Dead healer=useless healer.
DoK RR80+, Chosen RR80+, Choppa RR70+, SH RR75+ WP RR65+

Koryu199X

Post#4 » Sun Mar 14, 2021 8:30 pm

I can respect that view point, be good if more destro healers toon this stance.