Recent Topics

Ads

some questions regarding WH skills

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
kodos

some questions regarding WH skills

Post#1 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:21 pm

need some clarification for WH has on different forum posts/videos/guides I found opposite statements (I guess most of them are outdated)

blessed blades & trial by pain
does BB proc with the first shot of TbP or after it is done?
as the 3s timer appears with the first shot, but the countdown does not start until end of cast
so does the 2nd shot already get 50% pen?

Burn Heretic & Fervor
can it be cleansed or not? (seen posts that claim both)

does Seal of Destruction and Seekers Blades stack with Blessed Blades or not? (from the text it should not as one is a fixed value, yet seen some that claim it does)

does Punish the False and Bullets of Confession stack? guess yes as "less effective" and "reduce" should stack
thou shall not whine

Ads
Shanell

Re: some questions regarding WH skills

Post#2 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:44 pm

kodos wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:21 pm need some clarification for WH has on different forum posts/videos/guides I found opposite statements (I guess most of them are outdated)

blessed blades & trial by pain
does BB proc with the first shot of TbP or after it is done?
as the 3s timer appears with the first shot, but the countdown does not start until end of cast
so does the 2nd shot already get 50% pen?
It procs after 1st shot and after the last one.
kodos wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:21 pm does Seal of Destruction and Seekers Blades stack with Blessed Blades or not? (from the text it should not as one is a fixed value, yet seen some that claim it does)
It does stack, I tested it a few weeks ago and was sure they do stack.
BG Kecis | Magus Zechariah | Chosen Kastul

Fenris78

Post#3 » Sun Jan 31, 2021 3:13 pm

Blessed Blades doesnt proc on first shot but starting from second one.

Note that Bullet's blessing now proc on first and 5th shot of Trial by Pain (was only proccing on first shot before last patch afaik).

Seal of Destruction is IGNORE armor, Blessed Blade is ARPEN, so yes, I think they stack. Seal of destruction being better in that regards since it bypass all the reduced arpen from enemy, or arpen ignore like the Monstro Marauder stance.

kodos

Post#4 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:00 am

so, 3rd shot of TbP should have better pen

SoD and BB will add up to 75% penetration (ignore 50% and 50% from the remaining armour)
Seekers Blade with Seekers Triumph will not

does anyone have info about Burn Heretic and Fervor?
thou shall not whine

Likeaboss

Post#5 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 10:06 am

Shanell wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:44 pm
kodos wrote: Sun Jan 31, 2021 2:21 pm does Seal of Destruction and Seekers Blades stack with Blessed Blades or not? (from the text it should not as one is a fixed value, yet seen some that claim it does)
It does stack, I tested it a few weeks ago and was sure they do stack.
It does NOT Stack! tested several times on different opponents.
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.

inoeth
Suspended

Post#6 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 11:43 am

Blessed Blade : your armor penetration is increased by 50%

-> how i understand this is that it increases your armor pen (generated by your stats) by 50%
so atm my WH is at around 30% + 30%/2 = 45%
if you combine that with SoD and burn armor you basicly hit on no armor just like torment

is that right? sounds really strong in a AE spec build

Krima

Post#7 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 12:37 pm

Seal of Destruction and Seekers Blades DO NOT STACK!!!

yo, just test it on construction mob in city. Those mob have medium armor. You will see no difference.

Seekers blade = SOD
Krima - WE RR 87
Carnage :ugeek:

Fenris78

Post#8 » Tue Feb 02, 2021 1:05 pm

+50% armpen is additive afaik, as every other % increase like crit chance and all.

So it should add +50% arpen on top of your weapon skill, wich means about 75% (capped) arpen when tactic is active.

One thing is sure in the game, the inconsistent or missing wording doesnt help : one way we have + armor pen, and the other we got "armor ignore", wich is NOT the same thing from everyone's understanding.

Same for procs labeled "on heal" wich are not clear since we never know if it's "on cast heal" or "on every heal, including ticks".

Tooltips should be worded exactly the same if effects are stricly similar, or it will mislead people who then make mistakes playing their classes.

Ads