Recent Topics

Ads

WH - your rotation when surprise attacking

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Twohandernoob

Re: WH - your rotation when surprise attacking

Post#21 » Thu Feb 04, 2021 11:19 pm

Torment can be placed anywhere in the rotation. When you put it with the opener, it becomes the opener. When you put it with feinted positioning, it bypasses the armour.

Be like Torment my friend.

Ads
inoeth
Suspended

Post#22 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:44 am

boomcat wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:00 pm wow wait, does dragon gun AOE spread blessed bullets ?? and not only the primary target ?
it does, combined with SoD, BB nad sweeping razor you will see alot of >1k hits :P

Atropik

Post#23 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:10 pm

boomcat wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:00 pm wow wait, does dragon gun AOE spread blessed bullets ?? and not only the primary target ?
Yes, it does.
Sarnai wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:56 pm Torment will bypass armor with FP up, which is a bug in either one of two ways: either it's not supposed to, because snap shot from the front with FP up doesn't snare the target; or it IS supposed to, and snap shot SHOULD snare the target from the front. My honest opinion, based on the tooltip for FP, it shouldn't bypass armor for the reason that Fenris mentioned.
Snap shot used to snare the enemies under fp activation in early days of AoR, but thn it was changed (due to goblin/sw forum cries mostly) several times here in ror and back on live, now we have what we have. Feel free to call it a bug but this is just how it works.
Nicelook | Obey

boomcat
Suspended

Post#24 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:53 pm

inoeth wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 6:44 am
it does, combined with SoD, BB nad sweeping razor you will see alot of >1k hits :P
thanks alot man.. i really liked my dragongun WH. i just specced him to single target because i thought all used that.. but then dragongun is great in WBs :D nice thx
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

boomcat
Suspended

Post#25 » Fri Feb 05, 2021 3:54 pm

Atropik wrote: Fri Feb 05, 2021 2:10 pm
Yes, it does.
Sarnai wrote: Thu Feb 04, 2021 10:56 pm Torment will bypass armor with FP up, which is a bug in either one of two ways: either it's not supposed to, because snap shot from the front with FP up doesn't snare the target; or it IS supposed to, and snap shot SHOULD snare the target from the front. My honest opinion, based on the tooltip for FP, it shouldn't bypass armor for the reason that Fenris mentioned.
Snap shot used to snare the enemies under fp activation in early days of AoR, but thn it was changed (due to goblin/sw forum cries mostly) several times here in ror and back on live, now we have what we have. Feel free to call it a bug but this is just how it works.
thx alot man
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

soldude

Post#26 » Thu Mar 18, 2021 10:29 am

burn armor > knock > torment > bal
over