Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] well done devs, (NOT A CRY POST)

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
penagos22

[WP] well done devs, (NOT A CRY POST)

Post#1 » Sun Oct 25, 2020 9:17 pm

HI IS ME AGAIN.
Sorry for my English beforehand.
Dear developers, finally my little brain could understand your plans with the warrior priest, and this obviously works on paper.
And this is the idea for those who do not understand it, you need to put all your RR points in crit chance, of course ignoring the other statistics (obviously except FUTILES STRIKES), then the idea at RR 80 is to have FUTILE STRIKES (or daft defender and reflexes) and CRIT chance at maximum.
So you say, but what about the STR and the WS? They are crazy!
And that's where the wonderful developers come in, and they shut our mouths,
You will see the idea is, STR is compensated for guilty soul and WS is compensated for sigmar's wrath.
Basically the class for me is well designed, the problem is the numbers, I think this ideas will solve the problem, a buff to GUILTY SOUL raising the total percentage of damage a little or maybe GS can be Staked more times would be very good, also raising the fanaticism numbers a bit, maybe a little more crit chance, never mind if they need to nerf the heals a bit more.
Also in this post I would like to ask the devs and the other warrior priests, does prayer of righteouness benefit from the increased damage of guilty soul?
AND THIS IS FOR YOU MY FRIEN WHO TRY TO PLAY WP AT LOW LVL SPEND YOUR POINTS AT CRIT CHANCE, DAFT DEFENDER (OFF COURSE USING SHIELD OF FAIT)AND REFLEXES. AND USE TALIS OF STR.

Ads