Recent Topics

Ads

Returning to the game after 3 years (RR60 KotBS)

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Serbiansword

Returning to the game after 3 years (RR60 KotBS)

Post#1 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:14 pm

Hello fellow players, I've been absent from the game for a long long time. I did a little bit of reading here on the forums, tried to find as much info as possible about the current gear and currencies... But still, there's a lot of things that I'm not sure about. I apologize in advance if there's already an updated gear guide for KotBS tanks, and if there is, I'd gladly like to read it.
But for now, I hope I could get some assistance from the community... So let's start.

As I said in the subject, I've left the game back in 2017 soon after I hit RR60. My current gear consists of 4 Ruin and 2 Conq items. Since I'm a tank, I'm using [Sentry's Sword of Solemnity] and [Shieldbearer's Heater of Glory]. My Jewelry items are [Genesis Aspect of the Undying], [Mark of the Bulwark], [Mark of the Guardian] and [Genesis Shard of the Everlasting]. And yeah, this is my cloak [Charon's Warmantle ].

Since I want to continue playing as a tank, which set should I be chasing after? And also, if I'm not wrong, there are some RR61 swords and shields which I guess it should be my next upgrade?
Advices about the cloak and jewelry would be appreciated as well... Which items should I be looking for and what currency do I need to farm?

Ads
TreefAM

Re: Returning to the game after 3 years (RR60 KotBS)

Post#2 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 12:29 pm

Alright, for starters.
Check the AH for Ravack's cloak, and look for the one with 2% block on it, can't remember the exact name of it for the knight, warmantel iirc.
Get the rough gunbad diamond (also from the AH, but sadly I think the cheapest one is 200g right now) so you might want to check it from time to time or go do Gunbad and hope it drops.
The genesis with %block on it + any other piece of the same set is good enough so stick withthat.
Your gear is fine, I'd still use full ruin over a conq/ruin mix for max block potential though.
The next step in the gearing process would be 5/6 Vanq (no boots) + conq boots.
After that you'll be aiming for full invader.
Like you said, yes the 61 scenario weapons (only the shield) should be your next goal.
But you can also get the subjugator shield and then farm invaders for the fortress shield (even though you can only do this AFTER you get full invader)

Serbiansword

Re: Returning to the game after 3 years (RR60 KotBS)

Post#3 » Sat Sep 26, 2020 2:06 pm

@TreefAM, thank you for the useful information :)