Recent Topics

Ads

New KOTBS gear question

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TreefAM

Re: New KOTBS gear question

Post#11 » Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:52 pm

Well you can go for the fort shield I guess, that's gonna be quite the grind since you need invader unlock first, but eh can be good if you can't bother with scs.

Ads
xTydusx

Post#12 » Tue Sep 22, 2020 10:00 pm

Hey guys im in a similar boat with the OP. Question i have for Ruin Set farming which easy t4 PQs are the best for farming Ruin solo as KotBS?

Thanks!

mytreds

Post#13 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:27 am

Just go straight to conq gear. Ruin is alot of farming for little use post 40. Spam SCs and get gear that way too.

mytreds

Post#14 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:28 am

TreefAM wrote: Mon Sep 14, 2020 8:52 pm Well you can go for the fort shield I guess, that's gonna be quite the grind since you need invader unlock first, but eh can be good if you can't bother with scs.
Fort shield is trash, both in looks and stats.

TreefAM

Post#15 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 2:39 pm

mytreds wrote: Sun Oct 18, 2020 6:27 am Just go straight to conq gear. Ruin is alot of farming for little use post 40. Spam SCs and get gear that way too.
Why bother with conq when you can go straight for vanq, unless you're suggesting he should melt invaders down, if so then lol.

DirkDaring

Post#16 » Sun Oct 18, 2020 3:03 pm

the winds impervious set is a great starter jewelry set and easy to get , later you can swap it out for 2 gen everlasting, and 2 undying, also the Ravsack cloak is nice , as is the 3 or 4 piece Beastlord set cloak, pocket, ring, and 1 piece if looking for str .

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=13566

if S+B later on 5 Vanq+ conq boots, + ravsack block cloak, 1 gen block ring i normally get gen rememant and i think fragment of each i forget, or can swap out 1 frag of undying, and swap in a bulwark ring for 2 more block .