Recent Topics

Ads

BW Gear progression?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
lolaskatez92

BW Gear progression?

Post#1 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 4:27 pm

Hey fellow Bw's

Got a feq questions for Gear, since it is a lil overwhelming.

I am RR 66 Bw, nearly full Vanq.
I can get 5 Genesis.
I have the Gutslime Greatstaff but dont know which Staff might be better.

What Gear would you recommend?

Ty

Ads
TwistedSister77

Re: BW Gear progression?

Post#2 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:03 pm

Technically, invader is after vanquisher. But the stats are garbage imo. Get the invader so you can unlock the tome requirement so you can start getting end gear sovereign. Play with vanquisher till then (dont forget about the talismans).

Yes, genesis accessories are really good. Pick those up.

Devs just released a new staff you can buy with invaders + gold. That is the best in the game.

Second best is from scenarios. You actually have to grind for one staff, then grind and turn that staff in for the better one.

Oh. And get your renown up too so you can get royal crests.

wonshot

Post#3 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 6:16 pm

For most stuff BW related i tried to gather some info over here:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/13Bf ... QQ030/edit

Hope it helps.
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

SmackdownNinja

Post#4 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:46 pm

For the staff, I would start doing pve to get the blood lord staff. It’s better then the invader one due to the 5% increased damage, and it comes with magic power as a stat.
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

Valarion

Post#5 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:53 pm

SmackdownNinja wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:46 pm For the staff, I would start doing pve to get the blood lord staff. It’s better then the invader one due to the 5% increased damage, and it comes with magic power as a stat.

I really hope to hell PvE didnt just become BiS.
80+ WP/Dok/RP/Zealot 60+ AM/Shaman/Knight/Chosen/SM/BO/BW/Sorc 40+WL/Eng. SW deleted

Panodil

Post#6 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 8:24 pm

Valarion wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:53 pm
SmackdownNinja wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:46 pm For the staff, I would start doing pve to get the blood lord staff. It’s better then the invader one due to the 5% increased damage, and it comes with magic power as a stat.

ehhh, kinda. But fun part of the game imo
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

SmackdownNinja

Post#7 » Tue Aug 04, 2020 10:44 pm

Valarion wrote: Tue Aug 04, 2020 7:53 pm

The staff has been BIS sense the dungeon was introduced to the server. Hopefully sov weapons will change that.
Voldro BG-85
Nuketown BW-82

psofos

Post#8 » Thu Aug 06, 2020 4:48 pm

Get bloodlord staff or 2nd scn one. Try to do ch22 until you have 4 onslaught pcs and combine with your vanq or maybe throw in an invader to go with the ring. Get sentinel ring (pve again) for the awesome talisman it gets. Happy burning

Ads