Recent Topics

Ads

WP DPS experimental build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
yoluigi

WP DPS experimental build

Post#1 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:23 am

I was thinking of getting Guilty soul and Grace of sigmar but without Haste.
Max rank with Warlord sov +2 Did you guys ever experimented it?
I got the Fortress weapon i know haste is kinda a must have but wanted to hear your opinions
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4160,4189

Ads
RuffRyder

Re: WP DPS experimental build

Post#2 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 6:28 am

I actually bothered with the same idea, but since focusing completely on damage between the more rare lifetaps, it's probably better when running Grace to get a bit more out of your hits and take advantage of hitting more enemies, although 10ft is a rather close range. You basically slot the tactic for half of its use when going 2h.

Still interested in how viable it will be though, could be an option for solo or duo, in group I would probably still prefer going full dps.
Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and then beat you with experience. (Mark Twain)

yoluigi

Re: WP DPS experimental build

Post#3 » Fri Jul 10, 2020 7:55 pm

yoluigi wrote: Fri Jul 10, 2020 3:23 am I was thinking of getting Guilty soul and Grace of sigmar but without Haste.
Max rank with Warlord sov +2 Did you guys ever experimented it?
I got the Fortress weapon i know haste is kinda a must have but wanted to hear your opinions
https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,4160,4189
Yeah that goal of the build would be more solo or duo roaming. I could test on a dummy the dps but it's not the same thing against players.