Recent Topics

Ads

WP vs Knigh offspec

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
boomcat
Suspended

WP vs Knigh offspec

Post#1 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:38 pm

hi guys, atm im main order, and use my WP and Knight in there main rolls... but if i want to do dmg for "fun" wich of them does the most ?? WP or knight ?? biggest hits and overall dps / survivalbility?!?

thx in advance.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Ads
orillah
Suspended

Re: WP vs Knigh offspec

Post#2 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 6:51 pm

Both knight and wp "offspecs" are still share the role with their main spec.
WP viable offspec is Grace wich is meleeHEALER, and 2h Knight is still a buff bot tank with shorter knockback and wounds debuff, but with less survivability and no HTL.

In terms of damage knight is the worst in the whole game no matter snb or 2h. WP wrath spec is garbage so it isnt really good in damage department either, but Grace after all buffs definetly better and kinda viable.

Noslock

Post#3 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:00 pm

A wet noodle hit harder than a knight.the only thing you can do is outlast your enemy while he kills himself hittin you but forget burst.If you want damage you better go sm but if you have to choose between wp and knight probably dps wp does more damage but its pretty much useless for wb use or big scale stuff.You probably can do something if you build a group around him but there are better choices honestly.Its probably easier and more rewardin runnin on 2h knight while still being decently hard to kill than try to run around with a dps wp in the middle of the enemy blob.
Last edited by Noslock on Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#4 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:00 pm

ye i know what you mean, and thx for the info :) but i just want to know who can do the biggest hit xD ? the 2h hammer or 2h sword hehe
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

boomcat
Suspended

Post#5 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:02 pm

Noslock wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:00 pm A wet noodle hit harder than a knight.the only thing you can do is outlast your enemy while he kills himself hittin you but forget burst.If you want damage you better go sm but if you have to choose between wp and knight probably dps wp does more damage but its pretty much useless for wb use or big scale stuff.You probably can do something if you build a group around him but there are better choices honestly.
its was nothing about smallscale wb and such. its purely yolo when im bored xD so i want to know who can do the biggest hits xD its not like my BO... but now i only have those 2 on order :D
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Noslock

Post#6 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:03 pm

Dead dps does no damage so you better go knight.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#7 » Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:04 pm

Noslock wrote: Tue Jun 02, 2020 8:03 pm Dead dps does no damage so you better go knight.
thats not the biggest hits xD ?!? but i understand what u mean xD
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Wdova

Post#8 » Wed Jun 03, 2020 5:20 am

If You ask only on damage numbers between 2h WP and 2h knight, so answer is simple. 2h WP does far more damage than 2h knight. Issue is while 2h WP is always target nr.1 2h knight is punted, snared and ignored. 2h WP lack of gap closer and once You are snared and Your snare removal/imunity is on CD, You are nothing more than damage testing dummy. As a 2h tank You still get invite to parties and warbands(at least one 2h knight is wanted for wounds/crit chance debuff), as a 2h WP You are not welcome o wanted anywhere.

The best scenario for 2h WP is to find tank friend who can guard You 24/7.
Pigbutcher - Choppa RR80+
Cyplenkov - Marauder RR80+
Vdova - Witch elf RR80+

Hajzl - Swordmaster RR80+
Roznetka - Engineer RR70+

Ads
mytreds

Post#9 » Sat Jun 06, 2020 9:48 pm

Don’t listen to these guys. Knight can do great damage. Just requires higher rr and endgame gear.

Nosun

Post#10 » Mon Jul 13, 2020 6:53 am

mytreds i totally agree with you Knight at high rr with gear can do quite a bit of damage if done right and you will survive while doing it.