Recent Topics

Ads

KotBS talisman slotting

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Corander

KotBS talisman slotting

Post#1 » Mon May 11, 2020 2:22 pm

So I'm only 32/34 on my knight and looking for some help on which talismans to slot and other general tips. So far I've been slotting all armor talismans as I heard armor was a stat not bolstered in sc or orvr. I put armor in all armor pieces and wounds on my weapons, running a SnB setup with full Vigilence tree. I realize talismans will probably need to be tailored to your current gear set and\or bonuses.

I inspected a Knight in Invader gear and he had all Wounds talismans which threw me off a little and why I'm asking about slotting. I'm in Devastator gear now and working to acquire Ruin from PQs. Is another stat better to slot in talismans at my level? Is Wounds the best choice for high level due to moral pumps?

I trying to be RR50 by the time I hit 40. I'm also a talisman maker, currently 180 skill. I've yet to see a single wounds fragment drop for talisman making. Are they extremely rare or just dropped from specific humanoid mobs?

Last question for renown. For RR34 I have all into Block and 2 levels into parry and disrupt. At 40 I was going to Keep Block and dump everything else to get up to Futile Strikes III. Just looking for confirmation that is a good plan. Then maybe parry or disrupt after futile strikes.

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Re: KotBS talisman slotting

Post#2 » Mon May 11, 2020 3:18 pm

Wounds are good against enemy morale drops. Armor is good as general dmg decrease and in pve. Toughness is also an option against dots especially, but kind of useless in pve.
Also check your initiative. It should be 200+ at least.

Wounds fragments don't drop from scavenging mobs. Only possible to get from salvaging items.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

mytreds

Re: KotBS talisman slotting

Post#3 » Mon May 11, 2020 3:30 pm

The goal on tanks is to hit 10k wounds first. So try to aim for that once you are getting close to your conq set.

You only need two points into FS. Your gear should do the rest. Max your block and d/d.