Recent Topics

Ads

[WP] Leveling RvR + SC pure healing build

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Blaz1n

[WP] Leveling RvR + SC pure healing build

Post#1 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:43 am

Hey everyone! Need help with pure Healing build for Scenario and RvR Leveling + Renown abilities and stat priority.

Ads
abezverkhiy

Re: [WP] Leveling RvR + SC pure healing build

Post#2 » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:52 pm

Just go Salvation and get PR and MB. Also take first and third tactics, other tactics I'd suggest discipline and intimidating repent.

Stats - you will need willpower, wounds, heal crit, ini, armor (this is not the order of preference), just ignore anything else. Willpower stacks poorly with heals so do not bother making it stat #1. For me I used armor talis. Ini will become important at higher levels, won't help you much while you are under 40. So pay attention to wounds, heal crit, and armor whichever would be available.

Renown - spend renown on +dodge/disrupt and +parry. Once you hit 40 add futile strikes. Point is - before 40 you need to invest in avoidance stats cause you would be too squishy. After 40 add mitigation stats.

Good luck.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

blokkaroach

Post#3 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:42 am

abezverkhiy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:52 pm Just go Salvation and get PR and MB. Also take first and third tactics, other tactics I'd suggest discipline and intimidating repent.

Stats - you will need willpower, wounds, heal crit, ini, armor (this is not the order of preference), just ignore anything else. Willpower stacks poorly with heals so do not bother making it stat #1. For me I used armor talis. Ini will become important at higher levels, won't help you much while you are under 40. So pay attention to wounds, heal crit, and armor whichever would be available.

Renown - spend renown on +dodge/disrupt and +parry. Once you hit 40 add futile strikes. Point is - before 40 you need to invest in avoidance stats cause you would be too squishy. After 40 add mitigation stats.

Good luck.

How good is MB? from the tooltip seems far too position/RF dependent to be worth it. I am only new to this as well, just curious. I have been playing with the builder and got a couple of things on my own that you mention (1st and 3rd tactic) but thought MB seemed......

RoR.builders - Warrior Priest

Is what I had played with making

abezverkhiy

Post#4 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:05 am

MB is purely RvR ability. It heals everyone not just those 5 you are in one party with you. Super useful when defending choke points like gates. Also good during mass fights. This spell provides unlimited amount of healing because there is no limit on number of targets.

However, if you play scenarios MB is utter rubbish comparing to PR and TotD - both are powerful party based spells.

Lastly, Grace tactic you have is no good. I mean you only have 4 slots for tactics, use them for Discipline, Exalted Defences, aoe-detaunt tactic (forgot the name). And Salvation shield ability... well, choice is yours but I stopped liking it after I discovered Divine Warding tactic.
KingSchultz WH, Valknutt WP, Glendhu ENG, Lochdhu IB, Tamdhu SL

My WH guide: viewtopic.php?t=46354

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#5 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:19 am

blokkaroach wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 12:42 am
abezverkhiy wrote: Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:52 pm Just go Salvation and get PR and MB. Also take first and third tactics, other tactics I'd suggest discipline and intimidating repent.

Good luck.

How good is MB? from the tooltip seems far too position/RF dependent to be worth it. I am only new to this as well, just curious. I have been playing with the builder and got a couple of things on my own that you mention (1st and 3rd tactic) but thought MB seemed......

Is what I had played with making
Is really worth a casual toughnes buff ans lose +20% heal power?

Never played WP (yes dok), but this build looks great:

Rydiak

Post#6 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:36 am

Exalted Defenses is absolutely core on a Salvation build. Toughness really only becomes useful when stacked, and with no Strength you will rarely hit with your Sigmar's Fist anyways.
Interested in the Grace playstyle but don't know where to start? Check out my Grace guide!

Check out my Damage Calculator. Also includes extra RoR calculators! -Updated for 01/25/24 patch!

Alsayr

Post#7 » Wed Apr 22, 2020 11:56 am

Image Ashghul | Image Snurfz | Image Kyrathrin / Karak Azgal

blokkaroach

Post#8 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 11:38 pm

abezverkhiy wrote: Wed Apr 22, 2020 10:05 am MB is purely RvR ability. It heals everyone not just those 5 you are in one party with you. Super useful when defending choke points like gates. Also good during mass fights. This spell provides unlimited amount of healing because there is no limit on number of targets.

However, if you play scenarios MB is utter rubbish comparing to PR and TotD - both are powerful party based spells.

Lastly, Grace tactic you have is no good. I mean you only have 4 slots for tactics, use them for Discipline, Exalted Defences, aoe-detaunt tactic (forgot the name). And Salvation shield ability... well, choice is yours but I stopped liking it after I discovered Divine Warding tactic.
Thanks for the reply. As I said, new to this, so I appreciate the advice. Most of the older WP builds I looked at have dead links when it comes to the builders, so I just tried to figure it out.

Currently leveling through SC, but the plan is to do it all at max level :)

Ads