Recent Topics

Ads

WP Melee Dps

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Gareul

Re: WP Melee Dps

Post#41 » Thu Apr 23, 2020 8:08 am

The divine strike change in grace tree added to grace of sigmar needs to be base to benefit wrath aswell please look at giving wrath a freakin break.

Ads
Gareul

Post#42 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 6:32 am

Seriously u gave nice divine strike cleave to grace its nice and all but i feel like wrath needed that allot more, please consider it.

Gareul

Post#43 » Thu Apr 30, 2020 10:34 am

What about changeing the divine justice tactic in wrath tree that never gets used from more spirit damage for aura into 50% CD reduction on smite either make bludgeon hit an extra target or Soulfire damage/range increase. Just ideas for Wrath cleave that wouldnt be OP. Would also help give Wrath a cleave build if u slot divine justice, ST build with hastened divinity.

Villain1117

Post#44 » Fri May 01, 2020 1:47 am

uanaka wrote: Wed Apr 15, 2020 12:49 pm No reason wrath should get access back to Sigmar Radiance, grace is the melee heal tree and wrath is the single target dps tree. Sure Wrath doesn't have the same tools that other pure dps classes have, but it also has access to a ton of self-sustain. Unfortunately, not every class and every spec is going to be optimal or even viable in every situation. While there may be classes that currently are, I think that is more of an issue of those classes potentially being overtuned.

Need to chase someone as wrath? Use your ghetto charge of a flee and double AP pots.

Getting snared? You have an amazing snare breaker and it gives you 10 secs of immunity too.

Could it get a strength tactic? Sure, but this is a DPS healer, you shouldn't necessarily be able to soft cap as easily as pure dps classes.

Could it get more CC? I've always joked that wielding a 2h that top-heavy, could be very useful in swinging that around to punt someone away ;) do I expect it? Probably not. You have a pretty reliable snare and sure it has a pre-requisite requirement, but if you're not already debuffing your targets, that's already wrong in the first place.

Morales are fine. I would shy away from giving classes even more undefendable damage morales.

Could hastened divinity be included in another tactic? That'd be cool because you are limited with your tactic builds.
Self Sustain? You cant self heal against a choppa or a squig.... ever

Gareul

Post#45 » Fri May 01, 2020 11:28 am

also our wrath tree M4 avatar of sigmar have the devs ever tried giveing that a flat % damage and heal boost to you and the party for 10 sec would make it more desirable.

Gareul

Post#46 » Sun May 03, 2020 1:19 pm

why the **** does dok get so much debuffing and way better morales to play with, and we get **** wounds thats it, and why does guilty soul no longer crit and not heal ffs unerf WP they should never have done that to guilty soul. I am constantly seeing sacrifice doks same damage/heals while us WPs get shitty ass damage and same heals, as dok the ratio for the mirrors is **** dok is better in damage and has same heal output and has more debuffing wtf suppose to fix the **** live pulled not make it worse.

Gareul

Post#47 » Tue May 05, 2020 7:59 am

had an idea, take the x4 stack damage from guilty soul turn the dot back into leech and heal defensive target, add the 20% damage to wrath from guilty soul to Sigmars wrath for 25% armor pen/20% damage to wrath abilitys and will make that even better burst CD and get some raw healing/damage back from GS wich is what wrath WP was meant to be.

Richardwarhawk

Post#48 » Tue May 05, 2020 8:24 am

To be fair DPS warrior preists really aren't viable in Open RvR in my opinion. I mean if you tank yourself out and go grace for melee healing, it helps in Scs and sometimes Dungeons, but IN all honestly keep sieges and deffences you really can get any healing out in any melee form. Now if your full dps, its going to be really hard in RvR because you die a lot.

Ads
flatfoot1987

Post#49 » Thu May 07, 2020 10:48 am

Tried playing a fresh merc/dom 4x WP last week. It feels like you gotta climb a wall before you can be somewhat efficient with this spec.

I have several mdps classes with the same setup (rr4x and mostly done with conq/dom). So they're equally hopeless by modern T4 gear standards but say a WH or a Mara can do something even with that gear.

As a WP it appears you have to suffer through the initial gearing up process which won't be short. In the end you will get a mediocre melee dps guy who doesn't get that many benefits to outweigh the 'hybrid tax'. With the current armor values you're in 2h tank damage range and the survivability is meh. Might be because the guilty soul healproc is gone.

I want to play my Wrath WP but it's completely hopeless with basic gear and it doesn't feel it's going to be rewarding once you gear up. I mean I see high RR DoKs ripping things apart but similar WPs are nowhere to be seen.

I'm not even mentioning the dps AM/Sham concept here
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

boomcat
Suspended

Post#50 » Tue May 12, 2020 3:12 pm

Any high geared Wrath WPs here who have tryed going toe to toe with a 2H BO ? at around same gear lvl ? who won ?
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen