Recent Topics

Ads

WP Melee Dps

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
ashton007

Re: WP Melee Dps

Post#51 » Tue May 12, 2020 4:14 pm

Order has long lacked melee or any sort of frontline. It’s definitely worth considering to buff Melee WP and get it in line with DoK. I have seen DoK actually fill a dps role and do well, the same cannot be said about wp.

Ads
jokerspsycho

Post#52 » Tue May 12, 2020 10:43 pm

-Soulfire to have no cast time, would match fell sacrifice
-Weight of guilt duration to last 10s instead of 6s for both dok and wp
-prayer of righteousness damage reduced to 125 to match dok, would also increase move speed by 20% additive, would give group utility just like doks does
-divine shock does hit all enemies. We are healers first then dps so I'm personally fine with it being left as is
-wrath m4 needs looked at
-Unstoppable I think would do well with the changes I listed above

How vital us sigmars shield to healing wp? Would be interesting to see it be a reflect mechanic instead of a heal for offensive pressure if its just a "meh" skill.

hippyia

Post#53 » Wed May 13, 2020 9:41 am

jokerspsycho wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:43 pm How vital us sigmars shield to healing wp? Would be interesting to see it be a reflect mechanic instead of a heal for offensive pressure if its just a "meh" skill.
sigmars shield is absolutely insane for a dps and grace wp. a good geared salv wp and player in small scale environments can also make use of it with good positioning and RF management, but its much harder, and dangerous to apply than dps/grace due to the RF drain. It is far from a "meh" skill

This provides you a very strong buffer against burst damage and the sustained damage after the burst. with a guard swap and passive healing from you or the other healer in your group, it's very hard for your target to die, or get low enough for a successfull morale drop. It also acts as a deterrent within itself as soon as it's on a target(not that i would recommend using it for that purpose,

This along with lifetap/init debuff, healdebuff a DOK can't cleanse is why a dps wp is nice to have(Don't expect having enough kill pressure with a dps wp in your group prior to M3 drops, they have their place but they are very AP starved to put out the numbers they need to for non morale killing pressure against solid 6mans,outside of organized 6v6 and against pugs in your 6man you're gonna have a lot of fun, and see big numbers on non guarded, armour debuffed targets.

jokerspsycho

Post#54 » Wed May 13, 2020 12:51 pm

hippyia wrote: Wed May 13, 2020 9:41 am
jokerspsycho wrote: Tue May 12, 2020 10:43 pm How vital us sigmars shield to healing wp? Would be interesting to see it be a reflect mechanic instead of a heal for offensive pressure if its just a "meh" skill.
sigmars shield is absolutely insane for a dps and grace wp. a good geared salv wp and player in small scale environments can also make use of it with good positioning and RF management, but its much harder, and dangerous to apply than dps/grace due to the RF drain. It is far from a "meh" skill

This provides you a very strong buffer against burst damage and the sustained damage after the burst. with a guard swap and passive healing from you or the other healer in your group, it's very hard for your target to die, or get low enough for a successfull morale drop. It also acts as a deterrent within itself as soon as it's on a target(not that i would recommend using it for that purpose,

This along with lifetap/init debuff, healdebuff a DOK can't cleanse is why a dps wp is nice to have(Don't expect having enough kill pressure with a dps wp in your group prior to M3 drops, they have their place but they are very AP starved to put out the numbers they need to for non morale killing pressure against solid 6mans,outside of organized 6v6 and against pugs in your 6man you're gonna have a lot of fun, and see big numbers on non guarded, armour debuffed targets.
I kinda figured but not as savy with wp set ups atm as I'm somewhat new to the class. What I pointed out, aside from sigmar shield thought, would align the class with it's mirror a bit more. I've spoken to 5 or 6 wp that all do very well in alliance city and all say to avoid wp. Why is that. What's causing it to lack pressure and kill potential. I think it's bc as soon as you get your execute, armpen, and HD, that's all the class really supports. Dok can be a dps with some healing through leech but if seems that playing a dps wp is mainly utility with some damage and that doesn't fly in a 6v6 environment.

boomcat
Suspended

Post#55 » Wed May 13, 2020 2:02 pm

so none wrath WPs have killed a BO 2h 1v1 ? it cant be done or what ? does the BO just have that more insane dmg then a WP even thoe WP has some healing going.
BO - Noobhammer
Chosen - Korda
Chopper - Buzzatar
Mara - Boomcat
WP - Rosenetta
WH - Rosen

Throlla

Post#56 » Mon May 18, 2020 2:09 pm

@boomcat

I killed a couple 2h BO's.. Did not check amory, but they did wear some SOV pieces. They do a lot damage and but I always win if its a 1 vs 1. im using full Warlord and 2h blood lord hammer atm.