Recent Topics

Ads

WH set needs RvR, really ?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Vlad333

WH set needs RvR, really ?

Post#1 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:37 am

I see that the dps sets for WH'ers require RvR currency.
Why is this a thing? WP gets dps set from SC because it is viable only in sc.
As a WH, which is totally useless in RvR and WB's, i have to grind them to get the STR bonus sets. SC rewards toughness and other bullshit.
Can someone argue for this?

Ads
emiliorv
Suspended

Re: WH set needs RvR, really ?

Post#2 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:14 am

Vlad333 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:37 am I see that the dps sets for WH'ers require RvR currency.
As a WH, which is totally useless in RvR and WB's, i have to grind them to get the STR bonus sets. SC rewards toughness and other bullshit.
The "main role" armor sets come all from ORVR => SC sets of all classes are for "off spec".

TreefAM

Post#3 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:18 am

Just gank people, run boxes, find a wh friend to gank with
It's always fun to run around and pick of leftovers on bos or near keeps or even inside the keeps. Get enough contrib from the zone and hope for a box drop. You could probably get full vanq in 2weeks maybe less.

Sulorie

Post#4 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:31 pm

Vlad333 wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:37 am I see that the dps sets for WH'ers require RvR currency.
There is more to do in rvr than to zerg. Go into a zone, where your side is outnumbered and gank people.
If you don't want to fight alone, join a group. Not being in a warband is no argument to stay away from rvr.
Dying is no option.

userkiller

Post#5 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:55 pm

If you don't have fun playing WH in RvR lakes, consider reroll.
Revvo - WL

Vayra

Post#6 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:15 pm

emiliorv wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:14 am
The "main role" armor sets come all from ORVR => SC sets of all classes are for "off spec".
Yeah, that is one change I dislike from live. DoK/WP DPS sets used to be RvR sets (Conq/Invader at least) while heal sets were Sentinel/Darkpromise. Now to get dps sets you need to farm SC's, which is really painful if you try do it in DPS spec in Mercenary gear.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

Vayra

Post#7 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:15 pm

Vayra wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:15 pm
Yeah, that is one change I dislike from live. DoK/WP DPS sets used to be RvR sets (Conq/Invader at least) while heal sets were Sentinel/Darkpromise. Now to get dps sets you need to farm SC's, which is really painful if you try do it in DPS spec in Mercenary gear. Or go all the way to Bloodlord.
Vayra - Sorc
Forkrul - DoK
Kalyth - BG

emiliorv
Suspended

Post#8 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:38 pm

Yeah, that is one change I dislike from live. DoK/WP DPS sets used to be RvR sets (Conq/Invader at least) while heal sets were Sentinel/Darkpromise. Now to get dps sets you need to farm SC's, which is really painful if you try do it in DPS spec in Mercenary gear.
Or go all the way to Bloodlord.
-Pve quest chain (in each tier)
-PQ sets
-Beastlord
-Gunbad
https://wiki.returnofreckoning.com/inde ... imator_Set

Ads
Twohandernoob

Post#9 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:59 pm

userkiller wrote: Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:55 pm If you don't have fun playing WH in RvR lakes, consider reroll.
This