Recent Topics

Ads

[bw]good spec for pug city?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Alfinnete
Banned

[bw]good spec for pug city?

Post#1 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 4:18 pm

anyone can share what spec you using for city without being bomb?

Ads
Phantasm

Re: [bw]good spec for pug city?

Post#2 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 6:09 pm

I think atm there are only WBs lead by ppl oriented on bomb/morale. No pug variety spec WBs for fights. So it force you to spec in a correct spec if u want to be part of said WBs. Correct me if i`m wrong. I did like 6 city sieges and all they wanted me to spec bomb.

Alfinnete
Banned

Post#3 » Sat Feb 22, 2020 9:17 pm

hmm, maybe im just having bad luck them, most wbs i entered had like, 4 healers and 3 tanks, i won some and lost some

moonangel

Post#4 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 5:12 am

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3531,3542
That'll be good. Keep distance, stay away from melee/tanks, use barrage, detonate, rain of fire to aoe, and Fiery blast on flashfire proc. Playing with fire if smn must be killed fast(like chopa), anihilate - when they come to close.

drawback

Post#5 » Thu Feb 27, 2020 6:45 am

stick with the classic single target build for pug, it's what I've done and so far.....I think it's got me a bag for every stage I've played and top deathblows. Only won once tho, pug I guess.

navis

Post#6 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 3:34 am

lots of options, but Fireball barrage is great for the aoe and it can proc three times Flame of Ruin and Funnel Power.

Can't go wrong (imo) with fiery blast), try to target a non-shield tank if you can else the time is wasted.

I love it when Rune Priest use Rune of Speed in my party - fast build up times.

Rain Of Fire can be good but it won't stack with other BW in the area.

DirkDaring

Post#7 » Sun Mar 01, 2020 6:10 am

Here is one you can use , for ranged bombing, you can swap in explosive force in place of knowledge, or crown of fire , or just go with crown, knowledge, embracing the flames, and fiery reserves.

Burning Head rank 4 M hits for 2400 on prim target, 1800 on everyone else, and drains 600 moral.

https://builder.returnofreckoning.com/c ... ,3570,3542

Asmodess 90 Sorc Dark Crag/ Badlands Live

Sethiz 94 Brightwizard Volkmor/Badlands Live

Heatmizer 77 BW RoR