Recent Topics

Ads

[Brightwizard] Bombling's compendium

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
smitty2gs

Re: [Brightwizard] Bombling's compendium

Post#21 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 5:09 pm

Huge thanks for this guide and the AoE update! I know I have been bugging you a lot about this.
Smiitty --- Bright Wizard --- RR 77
Reddit Mod - https://www.reddit.com/r/ReturnofReckoning/

Ads
Kishin

Post#22 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:06 pm

Hello, big thanks for the guide !

Can you recommend any addons that are importants ?

wonshot

Post#23 » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:03 pm

"Buffhead" for smallscale, "Enemy" for largescale, "AggroMeter" for pve.

Both can be used in all aspects, but these are the very very basic outliners imo
VinyUI pack pretty much has everything newcomers want, as the standard UI is both outdated and lackluster
Bombling 92BW - Bombthebuilder 82Engi - Bombing 82SL - Bling 81Kobs - Orderling 80WP - Jackinabox 67WH
Gombling 85mSH- Chopling 83Chop - Notbombling 82Sorc - Powerhouse 81Zeal - Goldbag 80Mara - Smurfling 75Sham -Blobling 66BO

Geezer

Post#24 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:54 am

Thanks very much for making this great guide!
We don't stop playing because we grow old; we grow old because we stop playing.
George Bernard Shaw

toffikx

Post#25 » Wed Mar 18, 2020 12:37 pm

Kishin wrote: Wed Mar 11, 2020 7:06 pm Can you recommend any addons that are importants ?
Enemy, Buffhead, Swiftassist. You should get them regardless of the content you do. Or you get the whole VinyUi addon package.

jokerspsycho

Post#26 » Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:40 pm

Hey I remember reading something about a melee bw/sorc build. Was wondering what this entailed and if it was a workable spec/playstyle.

Phantasm

Post#27 » Sat Mar 21, 2020 8:04 am

jokerspsycho wrote: Fri Mar 20, 2020 11:40 pm Hey I remember reading something about a melee bw/sorc build. Was wondering what this entailed and if it was a workable spec/playstyle.

Click here to watch on YouTube

Basically that`s how u describe bomb spec BW. You move on a front line, in melee range with destro and use aoe skills to make pressure as your team support whole group.

Dwanex

Post#28 » Sun Mar 29, 2020 3:29 pm

Something about how to spend your Renownpoints would be helpful

Ads
Vlad333

Post#29 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 10:49 am

New BW here, currently in t1.
Can someone explain please how am i supposed to play in SC's?
By the time that i actually have some combustion and do damage, destro melee train just runs over us. Lack of melee in general does not help for Order teams.
Also, big anti-skill issue that i noticed. If i run from a melee, jump, turn 180 mid air and use an instant dot spell for example, it does not work. The cast goes off and i get the cooldown, but the skills never work. I tested this several times, it's not disrupted.
This is an anti skill issue. It helps idiots who chase and the guy who has the skill to do this gets nothing but trouble out of it.

Likeaboss

Post#30 » Tue Mar 31, 2020 11:10 am

You can't straight run.. you have to strave... core setting it is on Q & E try this, i never have that problem.. :P
wargrimnir wrote: Mon Apr 05, 2021 11:50 pm Accidental solo-friendly content doesn't stay that way for very long.