Recent Topics

Ads

Worst class.... WH

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Maroe337

Worst class.... WH

Post#1 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:49 am

The worst class in this game is WH. The performance of blessed bullets that pairs with WE's kiss is weak, and, different from destro, WH's presence is diminished because there are excellent MDPS such as WL and SW in the order.
WH is treated like a nuisance in WB as well as in PvE, and even 6man does not need WH.
Speaking in extreme terms, Order is stronger without WH.
I want you to extend a helping hand to poor WH.

・I wish WE/WH change to light armor -> midium armor
All other mdps is midium armor. SH/SW is light, but there potential are more than midium armor.
What's the reason for WE/WH choice light armor?

・WE/WH need group buff like BW/Sorc
WE/WH is hated by group and wb. please add a group benefic skills.

Ads
Twohandernoob

Re: Worst class.... WH

Post#2 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 7:36 am

Something has to be hard mode. Wear your hat as a badge of honour.

Sofong

Post#3 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:25 am

look at the million WH movies on youtube

snackeyboy

Post#4 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 8:26 am

They smash faces in solo ranked mode

maroontom

Post#5 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:38 am

I’ve played WH for a long time now. It hasn’t ever felt especially weak, not going to lie.
Main Character:
Celekagar Rubendorff - WH - 40/70+ - Former Stirland Militia First Captain,

Maroe337

Post#6 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:07 am

maroontom wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 9:38 am I’ve played WH for a long time now. It hasn’t ever felt especially weak, not going to lie.
Yes, WH is not weak. but other class is better.

Boursk

Post#7 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 11:55 am

Nerf slayers.
[3 years on Live = Volkmar > Ironrock > Gorfang > Badlands]

My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube.com/user/HannesMW2

desizt

Post#8 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 12:31 pm

WH is a mere shadow of what it used to be on live. WH was actually really way too OP on live. WE not so much, but it had a role to fill.

WH/WE role is supposed to be a high risk / high reward ganker. Someone who can go and kill your backline healer quickly, if you don't react or pay attention and then attempt to get away or go down after scoring the kill. That *was* the role of a WH/WE, in RoR you are just a "meh" melee dps that gets outshined by Slayers, WLs, aSW, mSH.

Sure you can still gank noobs on the side of the road but the actual gameplay is completely different for WH and WE from what it was on live - good luck going to try to gank any decent healer in a warband or even 6v6 ;)
Nonoffensive - WE
Faceburn - BW
+ tons of misc alts

~ First rr100 WE on live.
~ First WE with 1+ million RvR kills on live.

Download RoR Client directly via Google Drive(updated 04 Oct 2020)

Ads
oaliaen

Post#9 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:24 pm

Spoiler:

Ototo

Post#10 » Sun Jan 26, 2020 2:44 pm

Maroe337 wrote: Sun Jan 26, 2020 6:49 am The worst class in this game is WH. The performance of blessed bullets that pairs with WE's kiss is weak, and, different from destro, WH's presence is diminished because there are excellent MDPS such as WL and SW in the order.
WH is treated like a nuisance in WB as well as in PvE, and even 6man does not need WH.
Speaking in extreme terms, Order is stronger without WH.
I want you to extend a helping hand to poor WH.

・I wish WE/WH change to light armor -> midium armor
All other mdps is midium armor. SH/SW is light, but there potential are more than midium armor.
What's the reason for WE/WH choice light armor?

WE/WH need group buff like BW/Sorc
WE/WH is hated by group and wb. please add a group benefic skills.
WHs are actually very good in PvE, but clearly not the time for them to be in WBs. As others have explained, their role is currently non existent in RoR.

Who do you think that cover the roads to avoid reinforcements for keep defenses and attacks? Yeah, WHs. May not be the most glamorous duty, but someone has to do the dirty job.

The reason is the stealth and the many crippling CCs at their disposal, combined with a huge burst damage.

They do have them in the form of temporary boosts and buffs. Just noone wanted to spec on them, and out of the blue the minoritary spec was nerfed into oblivion. They are currently very weak, just that.
Spoiler: