WH or WL for solo ganking

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Tanski

WH or WL for solo ganking

Post#1 » Mon Nov 25, 2019 11:30 pm

Destro main here. Looking for a solo ganker to farm aao. Currently have a WL and am able to do serious damage in terrible gear, go figure. I was wondering how Witch hunters are performing because they are enticing as well. Thanks!
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

Ads
geezereur

Re: WH or WL for solo ganking

Post#2 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:02 am

Keep going with your White Lion.

Zxul

Post#3 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:11 am

Plz come meet me on my dok on either of those.
"Can we play with him, master? He seems so unhappy. Let us help him smile. Please? Or at least let us carve one on his face when he stops screaming."

— Azeila, Alluress of Slaanesh

Tanski

Post#4 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:52 am

I know what a dps dok can do lol. Thats the thing, WL is the ultimate pug stomper, but there is a low ceiling to what you can do with wl. I feel like the skillcap of a WH is a lot higher, and a WH has a better chance to dueling better players.
75+ BG
80 Choppa/slyer
80 wl
70 + sm
70 bw/sorc
80 wh, we
60 sham/am

kuj0jotar0

Post#5 » Tue Nov 26, 2019 10:13 am

Tanski wrote: Tue Nov 26, 2019 1:52 am I know what a dps dok can do lol. Thats the thing, WL is the ultimate pug stomper, but there is a low ceiling to what you can do with wl. I feel like the skillcap of a WH is a lot higher, and a WH has a better chance to dueling better players.
WH is 100% more difficult to play than WL, you have to chose a specific spec to deal with different classes as every spec have bad match ups, so you don't have a cookie cutter build. You need a knowledge of all destro classes, their abilities and their spec and pick the right fights or you gonna die a lot.

WL is a no brainer class.

WE>WH