Recent Topics

Ads

[WH] BAL

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
doky

Re: [WH] BAL

Post#11 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:37 pm

GAME HAS CHANGED A BIT AND IAM NOT KILLING EVERYTHING I WANT NOW PLEASE FIX MY GAME!!!!

Ads
TenTonHammer

Post#12 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:39 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 5:48 pm
Personally I agree with Faiz. It's getting harder and harder to kill our more armoured foes, our damage output is not scaling with their defenses. But I don't think anyone cares about WH/WE enough anymore, not since that guy who used to post the devastator decepticon HAHA NO meme quit.

Also of course elemental BAL would be a buff against high armour targets. That's not a debate, you just need to understand the basics. Maybe BAL with seal of destruction up would do similar damage but only for the seals duration.
How can you seriously make this claim when torment + FP is 100% armor ignore from anywhere

Twohandernoob

Post#13 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:52 pm

TenTonHammer wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:39 pm
Personally I agree with Faiz. It's getting harder and harder to kill our more armoured foes, our damage output is not scaling with their defenses. But I don't think anyone cares about WH/WE enough anymore, not since that guy who used to post the devastator decepticon HAHA NO meme quit.

Also of course elemental BAL would be a buff against high armour targets. That's not a debate, you just need to understand the basics. Maybe BAL with seal of destruction up would do similar damage but only for the seals duration.
How can you seriously make this claim when torment + FP is 100% armor ignore from anywhere
I'm not sure which part of my post you are referring so I'll explain both my claims :D

Torment +FP is 100% armor ignore and always was. No-one is disputing that.

I'm saying its becoming relatively harder to kill defensive foes as a WH than it was since Conq was top set. This is because of increasing defensive options/sets, rising armour + wounds totals vs basically no increase in dps because of the Devs insistence to not allow ANY power creep. That's bad news for a solo ganking class.

The second thing I'm saying is that elemental BAL would be a buff vs high armour classes. This is too basic to explain further.

Adelmar

Post#14 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:11 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:52 pm

I'm not sure which part of my post you are referring so I'll explain both my claims :D

I'm saying its becoming relatively harder to kill defensive foes as a WH than it was since Conq was top set. This is because of increasing defensive options/sets, rising armour + wounds totals vs basically no increase in dps because of the Devs insistence to not allow ANY power creep. That's bad news for a solo ganking class.

The second thing I'm saying is that elemental BAL would be a buff vs high armour classes. This is too basic to explain further.
WH has no elemental debuff at all. We have a few ways to cut through armor though, so how would it be a buff to change it to elemental again?
Adelmar (WH) - RR8X
Audari (WE) - RR7X
Contract (SW) - RR8X

Twohandernoob

Post#15 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Adelmar wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:11 pm
Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:52 pm

WH has no elemental debuff at all. We have a few ways to cut through armor though, so how would it be a buff to change it to elemental again?
Because magic mitigation is much lower than physical mitigation. My WH standing in his LIGHT armour + 660 pot has 43.1% physical damage mitigation vs 26.0% elemental mitigation.

Reesh

Post#16 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:23 pm

Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 1:58 pm
Reesh wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:37 pm Seal of destruction, blessed blade and weapon skill stacking comes to my mind...
But what do I know.

ELEMENTAL DAMAGE FOR BAL! Vote for your new major!
If you take Seal of destruction and blessed blade you can't take BAL.

Guess you didn't know that ;)
I hope that you're honestly not that dumb as your response suggests. Those are options that you can pick alongside bal to have either a spammable 50% armor pen, or situational on demand one.

The topic creator comes from a solo/1v1 perspective.
With a proper group you get a 1400 armor debuff from a wl, demolish from a tank, and then additional armor debuff from rune priest (yes, all 3 of them do stack - magic). Even if we pick an undergeared wh with 300 ws, targets still do melt. You should try it sometimes.
Grouping up, in a group oriented game.

Twohandernoob

Post#17 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:29 pm

Reesh wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:23 pm
Reesh wrote: Wed Aug 07, 2019 6:37 pm Seal of destruction, blessed blade and weapon skill stacking comes to my mind...
But what do I know.

ELEMENTAL DAMAGE FOR BAL! Vote for your new major!

I hope that you're honestly not that dumb as your response suggests. Those are options that you can pick alongside bal to have either a spammable 50% armor pen, or situational on demand one.

With a proper group you get a 1400 armor debuff from a wl, demolish from a tank, and then additional armor debuff from rune priest (yes, all 3 of them do stack - magic). Even if we pick an undergeared wh with 300 ws, targets still do melt. You should try it sometimes.
You're projecting with the dumb comments. BB isn't a 50% armour debuff, it's a +50% of your current ap debuff. Another error, but what do I know? ;)

Reesh

Post#18 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:01 pm

Spoiler:
Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:29 pm

You're projecting with the dumb comments. BB isn't a 50% armour debuff, it's a +50% of your current ap debuff. Another error, but what do I know? ;)
This man should get a prize in a category: how to make yourself look like a clown. I seriously hope you will keep going :mrgreen:

Ads
Twohandernoob

Post#19 » Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:51 pm

Reesh wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 8:01 pm
Spoiler:
Twohandernoob wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 7:29 pm

This man should get a prize in a category: how to make yourself look like a clown. I seriously hope you will keep going :mrgreen:
Sorry bro, nothing to work with as you've stopped sharing your 'knowledge' 8-)

qwerty113

Post#20 » Sat Aug 10, 2019 8:37 am

Sulorie wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 6:16 pm
Adelmar wrote: Thu Aug 08, 2019 4:25 pm This is a troll thread...right?

Torment ignores armor and stacking armor debuffs reduces most tank armor to manageable levels. High armor classes are not meant to be solo ganked anyway and only a few can be considered as having high armor.
Do you have WH honey ? If you will have 80rr wh tell me. Im talking about high defensive targets and torment which ignore armor from behind not enough to kill target, you need some debuff like BAL on target. Enemy btw will kite and trying to be face to face with you and torment lose their effectivnes
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread