Recent Topics

Ads

Looking for build for BW and engin

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
popakoko

Looking for build for BW and engin

Post#1 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 12:42 am

OK interested in keep takes and defense with SC mixed in .. I have both a BW and engi approaching 40 . The bitterstone handbook links do not seem to be working for most of the engi builds.

Hoping you all can help me out . What build/builds would be best for this type of activity for both BW and Engi ..

TY all VM for your help ..

Ads
subfal

Re: Looking for build for BW and engin

Post#2 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 9:00 am

Subzx - Bright Wizard
Sbzx - Runepriest
Subtheal - Archmage
Subz - Sorcerer
Subzist - Zealot

Youtube Channel
Twitch Channel

Fixxer

Post#3 » Mon Jun 24, 2019 10:14 am

For engineer builds have a look on my website....

https://fixxerironforge.wixsite.com/fix ... ineer-menu

and if you have any more questions you can find me also find me on twitch while streaming to chat and analyse anything you like.

https://www.twitch.tv/Fixxerironforge

mielgato

Post#4 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 12:05 am

I like to play this spec I went for this because I have high int and disrupt strikethrough, and flashfire end up happening rarely for me. (Also because I wanted to access some decent and quick AoE ((Annihilate & Fiery reserves)). I found killing/assist sequences purely of direct damages (try to decurse that) that are satisfying in single target, and overextending tanks oftenly regret it with burn through & close quarter tactics, and when the situation require it, M4 drain moral, and you have some AoE to help create exclusion areas/funnels with engies and slayers. M2 is purely for early moral bomb, M4 moral drain, M3 is very rarely used and you rarely want to sacrifice m2 or m4 for that, but sometimes, you know, it can be useful... The stagger is honestly better but most of the time I either save for m4 or drop m2 before, and I found myself liking the decurse, it actually saved my life a few times by cleansing a fat dot assist from multiples magus and sorc.

I tried a lot of specs (spe 1, spe 2, spe 3, spe 4, spe 5)

each has it's advantages and inconveniances.

adamthelc

Post#5 » Sat Jun 29, 2019 2:36 am

The problem with these specs are they are 70+ and the guy said he is about to hit 40.

I would probably go with something like this. RoR.builders - Bright Wizard

But luckily BW has like the best mastery stuff available. So while some stuff is better than other stuff, it's all pretty good. Dont get the sear tactic.