Recent Topics

Ads

[Magus] What chest piece dyes the best?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
neutrino

[Magus] What chest piece dyes the best?

Post#1 » Wed May 22, 2019 12:51 am

Most of the magus armor sets do not completely dye. You get this blue shade crap when you try to dye the chest piece. I recall the old tyrant set dyed really well. Which chest piece today fully dyes?

Thanks. Neut
Home of Warhammer Drow "Old School"!

Ads
Sintei

Re: [Magus] What chest piece dyes the best?

Post#2 » Wed May 22, 2019 1:13 am

this is Order side you want chaos bro sorry

Nidwin

Re: [Magus] What chest piece dyes the best?

Post#3 » Wed May 22, 2019 7:28 am

Sintei wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 1:13 am this is Order side you want chaos bro sorry
It's a core and important Magus thread so we post where we want, how we want and that's it. :roll:

I think I got most of the actual available chest pieces in the bank but remembering which one looks like what is the question as I'm at work atm.

The one I wear (pink Farlanda too) is fully dyeable except the part that looks ugly on a male Magus beneath the neck. It's way too big (those gold scales) on the male robe. It's level 25/30 Green RvR that can be bought at merchant in IC.

Beardz one is fully dyeable too, just need to find the ones that aren't bugged. There are a couple of variants (an arrow, a star symbol, plain and at least one other that I can't recall)

Most pieces having a breastplate are terrible for dying, except in specific colors. One good example is the Dragonwake (at wc) PQ INF reward chestpiece. The upper part of the long sleeves remain always blue, same for the high collar and the breatplase is fine or bad. I use Ulgu Grey on that one.
Nidwinqq used teabag Magus [Hysteria]