Recent Topics

Ads

WP Salv tree - Help

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Finejeez

WP Salv tree - Help

Post#1 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 3:52 am

Hello! Starting up a WP, and I want to hang back and heal. I am unsure what talents to choose from and tactics. How does this look?

Note: I RvR and SC a lot.

RoR.builders - Warrior Priest

Any guidance to steer me in the right direction would be great!

Ads
Warfare80

Re: WP Salv tree - Help

Post#2 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 6:01 am

Remove Emperors Ward and add Intimidating Repent. Make sure to keybind Repent and dont be afraid to use it.

I would remove the points in wrath and add them in grace to get Sigmars Shield.
Both Sigmars Shield and Sigmars Vision,combined with repent, gives you some strong survivalbility. Sigmars Shield drains thr RF pretty fast though.

Spam HoTs and Divine Mend. Only use the big aoe heal when you really need,because it cost alot of RF. Also dont be afraid to use Judgement. The dmg makes you cry irl,but it adds RF.

And make sure to use Supplication whenever you can,you always want to have as much RF as possible.

Positioning is a big part of the game as a healer,hide in bushes, move so you have friendly players between yourself and the enemy etc.

Enjoy and make Sigmar proud in the war against destruction! :)

EDIT: And for the love of Sigmar dont get tunnelvision as a healer during fights. WB/group is main target to heal,but make sure to heal/res anyone outside the team aswell :)
The "look ma, I posted on the forums" award goes to...
Spoiler:
1 *****
2 Warfare80
3 ******************

Panodil

Post#3 » Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:50 am

https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,4173,4155

there is a few tactics you can swap depending what you playing (WB/SC/roam)
Panodil WP
Panodill DoK
Panodilz Zealot
Panodilr Runepriest
Run Shaman
Panage Archmage

Sahngar

Post#4 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:45 am

Panodil wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:50 am https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,4173,4155

Tactics wise this is what I run.

I spec up to the M4 in Salv purely for fort pushes, which is probably so situational that its not worth it, but eh, thats just me.

Finejeez

Post#5 » Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:56 am

Sahngar wrote: Sun Apr 21, 2019 1:45 am
Panodil wrote: Sun Apr 14, 2019 7:50 am https://officialrorbuilder.herokuapp.co ... ,4173,4155

Tactics wise this is what I run.

I spec up to the M4 in Salv purely for fort pushes, which is probably so situational that its not worth it, but eh, thats just me.
Thanks for the reply! The M4 looks cool. I often do fort a lot on my shaman, and I plan to on the WP.