Recent Topics

Ads

[KotBS] Renown spec

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
Silodin

[KotBS] Renown spec

Post#1 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 12:10 pm

I am currently on the fence about how to spend my renown ability points.
Currently i have been going for enough initiative to have 0% chance to be crit. but from there on i simply draw a blank.
What would you spend RR points on if you want to make the tankiest SnB KotBS?
<Not Good Enough> <NGE>
Silomon 40/80 Knight
Silodone 40/75 Chosen

Ads
Lime

Re: [KotBS] Renown spec

Post#2 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:31 pm

Futile Strikes to 0% crit. Getting crit is very bad. This helps you from all attacks even from behind.

Rest in Avoidance parry, block, dodge. Prioritize parry first as it procs runefang and reduces guard damage the most per point.

If 2h drop points in block and just take parry, dodge. Extra points in stats or whatever u want.

If you are leveling you can put points into strength/parry for killing pve solo. In t1 and t2 u can do alot of damage cause people have low armor and avoidance.

zgolec

Post#3 » Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:38 pm

FS to 0%
Block
Deft def
Reflexes
SM 82 / IB 82 / KOTBS 82 / WL 82 / WP 72 / SW 75
CH 77 / BG 6X / BO 6X / WE 6X / MAG 6X ...and others.

juhalanz

Post#4 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:30 am

zgolec wrote: Wed Apr 03, 2019 2:38 pm FS to 0%
Block
Deft def
Reflexes
If i'm a 3% chance of being crit with FS, when RuneFang procs (Initiative Buff) does my chance of being crit drop below zero ?

Kalell

Post#5 » Mon Jun 17, 2019 3:11 pm

juhalanz wrote: Mon Jun 17, 2019 8:30 am If i'm a 3% chance of being crit with FS, when RuneFang procs (Initiative Buff) does my chance of being crit drop below zero ?
That depends on your original initiative. The formula is: (7.5*<attacker effective rank>+50)/<defender initiative>/10.
Source: viewtopic.php?t=971

I've got an old picture explaining that it, not sure if there still are 120 stat debuffs, everything else should be relevant.

Futile Strikes can reduce your chance to be crit "below zero", it will be reducing your enemies crit chance. (if you have -3% being crit hit, and your attacker has 20%, the result will be a 17% crit chance).