Recent Topics

Ads

BW Disrupt is back?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
tkeskin69

BW Disrupt is back?

Post#1 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 4:01 pm

Hi guys,

Recently i get alot of Disrupts on my soft capped BW...
Is there something wrong or is the disrupt change back?

Ads
Zaxxond

Re: BW Disrupt is back?

Post#2 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 5:30 pm

They'll say no and ask you to provide proof.

IMO, disrupt is not at the levels it was during the dot avoidance era, but it's higher than when the disrupt/willpower/dot avoidance changes were reverted a few months back.

You also have to keep in mind the groups you are going against. Organized warbands will use HTL, Destro 6 mans spec RR points into dodge/disrupt because they mainly face Order RDPS.

So I say to raise the disrupt even more. Destro/Order MDPS/Healers need at least 60% disrupt in Order to be competitive against Destro/Order RDPS.

Shalktonin

Post#3 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:01 pm

there is something different although not sure what, my WWP has 60% disrupt but i'm disrupting far more than 60% it seems. Granted that is anecdotal but considering lots of time i sit in open with my WP and watch the disrupts fly by I'm not so sure.
Scientia potentia est, tene hanc bene

lefze
Suspended

Post#4 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:35 pm

Disrupt rates on my sorc are between 7% and 12% for every single ST spell over the last couple of weeks. AoEs are at 15-20%, for obvious reasons a bit higher than ST. This is with 7% disrupt strike through on gear.

Would say any rumor of tampering with the formula have no basis.
Rip Phalanx

DirkDaring

Post#5 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:59 pm

I also see a lot of disrupts on my BW this is with intel over capped ai 1062 and with 12% reduced chance to be disrupted , i expect it on tanks or people behind them when htl is up,but this is even on random mdps out in the open etc .

ive only been back a week after a year break, so will do some more testing .

tkeskin69

Post#6 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 7:08 pm

Im pretty sure something is broken :)

Disrupts were not like this a couple of weeks ago...

qwerty113

Post#7 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:37 pm

The point is willpower and others stats doesn't give defencive characteristic anymore. But agree about last 2 weeks rise of disrupt procent on enemy
Feroze - wh | Faiz - bw
Roam video's thread

Luuca

Post#8 » Mon Dec 03, 2018 11:46 pm

disrupt is fine. Nobody tinkered with it.

These aren't the droids you're looking for.

Move along.

Ads
blakokami

Post#9 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 2:33 am

Obviously its worse than it was before aza left. Easily noticable when coming back from apoc since they got rid of it. Also when a healer disrupts way more than anyone else it really makes the old noggin think.
Old School / Lords of the Locker Room

Hargrim
Developer

Post#10 » Tue Dec 04, 2018 8:52 am

DirkDaring wrote: Mon Dec 03, 2018 6:59 pm I also see a lot of disrupts on my BW this is with intel over capped ai 1062 and with 12% reduced chance to be disrupted , i expect it on tanks or people behind them when htl is up,but this is even on random mdps out in the open etc .

ive only been back a week after a year break, so will do some more testing .

Are you aware that if you have 12% disrupt strike-through rando mdps with only maxed deft defender and no disrupt gear nor skills still got 6% to disrupt your stuff, right?