Recent Topics

Ads

(BW) ST Tactic question

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
akeskin112

(BW) ST Tactic question

Post#1 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 7:28 am

Hi , after the nerf to FF (6 seconds reuse instead of 3), do people still use this tactic for ST rotation?
Because it can be used once every 6 seconds( thats like 1 casting skill in 1 rotation) .

Or is it smart to use Smoldering Embers in a ST build?

I really dont see the benefit of FF ,because in a ST rotation you mainly use instant skills (exception: Sear and Pyro/FF FB....

So my question is :

SE tactic or FF for ST build?

Ads
dansari

Re: (BW) ST Tactic question

Post#2 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:05 am

I have been using SE and gotten some use out of it but it's really only good for killing unsuspecting pugs after you lose LoS. I barely get disrupted with the disrupt strikethrough build, so FF is not slotted. I haven't found a better tactic to use for the fourth spot
<Salt Factory>

Reesh

Post#3 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:15 am

Don't use ff, it's terrible.
It should be reverted back to its original state, especially since it procs less as Dan said.

akeskin112

Post#4 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:30 pm

dansari wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 11:05 am I have been using SE and gotten some use out of it but it's really only good for killing unsuspecting pugs after you lose LoS. I barely get disrupted with the disrupt strikethrough build, so FF is not slotted. I haven't found a better tactic to use for the fourth spot
I thought so..

I think SE is the last option for the fourth slot ( maybe Crown of Fire) . But what is this disrupt strikethrough build you talking about?

Which Conquer Parts? BL parts and Genesis parts?

dansari

Post#5 » Sat Aug 25, 2018 3:38 pm

akeskin112 wrote: Sat Aug 25, 2018 2:30 pm I thought so..

I think SE is the last option for the fourth slot ( maybe Crown of Fire) . But what is this disrupt strikethrough build you talking about?

Which Conquer Parts? BL parts and Genesis parts?
Crown of Fire only affects your damage procs, not your team's... it's OK.

Disrupt strikethrough build is 4 conq, 5 BL, 3 genesis for 12% disrupt strikethrough. Take BL shoulders, chest, cloak, pocket, jewel. Fill the rest.
<Salt Factory>