Recent Topics

Ads

Warrior Priest and Willpower..?

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
davidsanta

Warrior Priest and Willpower..?

Post#1 » Wed May 24, 2017 12:46 am

Hello,

im playing a WP. He's now level 37 and RR 40.

i got told the following setup may be a good start. 2 parts annhi + BL set.

And full tali on armor and rr points in healcrit (as much as possible) rest in willpower.

Now.. i feel like im lacking heal. I know its short casttime but however it feels like it. I read somewhere that WP's skills dont really stack good with willpower. Is it right? Though when the heals crit it looks quite possible to keep the group up.

However i always felt like going with the wp-tactic but the builds presented in this forum never got that equipped. instead they go for other stuff. I found this f.e. http://waronlinebuilder.org/#career=wp; ... 4:;0:0:0:0: (tho its lvl 36 rr 40? build). Or is there any other commonly used build which has been proved and can be recommended? And what about the talis/rr points/sets etc?

What do you guys think? Do you have any suggestions for me?

Thank you very much in advance.

Ads
Arbich
Suspended

Re: Warrior Priest and Willpower..?

Post#2 » Wed May 24, 2017 9:03 am

Better use the career builder provided at this site because in contrast to waronlinebuilder it has the recent changes of RoR server implemented.

Your presented build is garbage for heal-WP, because you skill AA-speed. Intimidating repent is core now and only works with 2hand-hammer.

two useful builds:

RoR.builders - Warrior Priest

for the extra damage of prayer of righerousness. 4th tactic will be cleansing power or if your group needs AP refreshing radiance. Other points up to lvl 40 go in salvation tree (you can grab the moral 4)

For the wounds buff.

About rr-points, keep in mind that when you use exalted defenses (which you should), it will increase your healing when you defend (dodge, disrupt, parry) against an attack. So some rr-points in dodge/disrupt (which are much more powerful on this server in comparision to live-servers) might be a good idea. Heal-crit is also usually a good investment. Or resolute defence/cleansing winds/ quick escape. Putting rr-points in base-stats (willpower, wounds etc.) is usually a bad trade-off.

About talis i would say most stack armor. What is best for you (also regarding rr-points investment), depends on your playstyle. Your are a healer. The more willpower/healpower/heal-crit you have, the more you will heal. Dead healers heal for none. If your positioning/movement is so exceptional that no enemy will ever reach you, putting rr-points and talis in heal-improvement stats is the way to go. Put as much in defence stats as you must and as much in healing-stats as you can.

With the recent changes on WP, melee-healing is also an option now. As Bonus ;) a possible melee-heal-build:

absence of faith is a 50% heal debuff now.
Arbich-BW/Xanthippe-WP/Schnipsel-AM

davidsanta

Post#3 » Wed May 24, 2017 3:01 pm

i did the melee heal build in t3 and it was great.

though i think ill wait until i farmed mercenary since i dont deal enough damage with my duelist set so my resulting heal is meh.. ;-)

And what about sets? annhi? or BL + annhi mix?

dansari

Post#4 » Wed May 24, 2017 5:22 pm

You may not get a *ton* of responses to these types of questions on the forum. As an alternative, you could look at what some others are running by accessing the Armory or reaching out to a lv40 WP in game. I've found most people are pretty helpful in answering questions about why they built a certain way
<Salt Factory>

davidsanta

Post#5 » Wed May 24, 2017 11:38 pm

Ok, thank you anyway :-)

Merrillian

Post#6 » Thu May 25, 2017 2:37 am

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=8562&hilit=warrior+priest+guide

Don't bother with melee heals in T4.