Recent Topics

Ads

[Witch Hunter] Old sentinel/darkpromise longcoat model

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
flatfoot1987

[Witch Hunter] Old sentinel/darkpromise longcoat model

Post#1 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 12:36 pm

Greetings! I was wondering if this model is currently available in RoR? I'm talking about the old Sentinel/Darkpromise longcoat. I think I've seen some people with that longcoat but I've heard it comes from lairs that people don't do anymore cause that gear is obsolete.

I've noticed that destro has a chapter with inf rewards in Dragonwake that copies Sentinel chestpiece looks for most classes but I haven't found the order equivalent, not sure it even exists.

I'm a bit obsessed with certain item models for some classes and I can't see myself playing them without some proper looks :D

Here's the pic, it's the Sentinel/Darkpromise longoat marked as current.
Spoiler:
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

Ads
kryss

Re: [Witch Hunter] Old sentinel/darkpromise longcoat model

Post#2 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 2:56 pm

Afaik the body model is from the Oak lair boss, very easy to kill even solo if you know what you are doing (did it myself, you just need the right spec and some kiting). You can apply the appearance on an Annilator or Conqueror body piece, so no need to use the real item (right click to remove appearance, so you don't lose anything).

Shoulders from Sentinel seem to be the Annihilator ones here, whereas Darkpromise could be the one used for Dominator (from SCs). Boots: you can use the Drengi ones appearance (T4 Dwarf Inf reward). Hope that helps

shaggyboomboom

Post#3 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 3:21 pm

T4 Chest lair is the answer.

flatfoot1987

Post#4 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:20 pm

kryss wrote:Afaik the body model is from the Oak lair boss, very easy to kill even solo if you know what you are doing (did it myself, you just need the right spec and some kiting). You can apply the appearance on an Annilator or Conqueror body piece, so no need to use the real item (right click to remove appearance, so you don't lose anything).

Shoulders from Sentinel seem to be the Annihilator ones here, whereas Darkpromise could be the one used for Dominator (from SCs). Boots: you can use the Drengi ones appearance (T4 Dwarf Inf reward). Hope that helps
Thanks, that must be the one. Did you mean it's possible to solo hero as a WH? I know a few ranged can do that but melee is another story. Any tips? Or did I get something wrong?
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP

yani

Post#5 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 9:58 pm

solo kill oak boss for wh
Is impossible

kryss

Post#6 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:21 pm

yani wrote:solo kill oak boss for wh
Is impossible
I killed it a long time ago, I dunno if they buffed it in the latest patches but if he's the same he's totally possible and I'll be glad to show you how. Not hard to figure it out

yani

Post#7 » Tue Mar 28, 2017 10:25 pm

kryss wrote:
Is impossible
I killed it a long time ago, I dunno if they buffed it in the latest patches but if he's the same he's totally possible and I'll be glad to show you how. Not hard to figure it out
5 sec repel + 4 sec disarm and kite?

kryss

Post#8 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 6:38 am

yani wrote:
kryss wrote:
Is impossible
5 sec repel + 4 sec disarm and kite?
You still need to do some more dmg, or kiting would be endless, use stun, BAl, RB, then kite while waiting for the refresh of CDs

Ads
flatfoot1987

Post#9 » Wed Mar 29, 2017 7:14 am

Well, thanks for your replies, now I know what to do. I was hoping for some chapter influence grind though :D
Murdock - Marauder
Gromyka - IB
Agnostic - WP