Recent Topics

Ads

[WH]+[WP] Stats Scaling and stats+resists diminishing returns calculator speadsheet

Knight of the Blazing Sun, Bright Wizard, Witch Hunter, Warrior Priest
Forum rules
Before posting on this forum, be sure to read the Terms of Use
Your topic MUST start with your class name between hooks (IE : [Shaman] blablabla)
TinyLittleBits

[WH]+[WP] Stats Scaling and stats+resists diminishing returns calculator speadsheet

Post#1 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:14 pm

hi all,

I made for my own convenience a tiny G**gle spreadsheet that wasn't meant to be shared but here it is and take it for what it worths: a guideline for solo leveling a WH or WP, nothing more.

This spreadsheet could serves you as a basis for something more adapted to your preferences or class. Spend a bit of time checking the formulas + conditional formatting and you'll sure sort it out as there's nothing too complicated that you can't reproduce. You'll need a G**gle account to edit that sheet or you can download it for any other spreadsheet application I guess.

I'm aware that sheet will be of no use for those of you that are speccing into one stat until its softcap and then choice an other one, those that play in premades. But if you are leveling mostly solo and feel the need to have an all around and grounds stats repartition then this might help you choosing your items, taslismans.

There are some editable columns where you can set your own indice of priority for each stat so you can toy with these. Also there are 2 tabs as you will see, one including Wounds (HP pool) as a stat and the other not including Wounds which I prefer to use as that stat is largely provided with each level already.

As I didn't play this for a long time I found some hints on what stats to focus on on the warhammer online age of reckoning prima guide that you can find here with some AddOns (it's a Yandex disk, the equivalent of a G**gle Drive, a link I found in the AddOns section of this forum).
I'm personnaly using the same indice as a new and naked character because the devs are usually thinking hard about the stats repartition of a class and it shows up right at the beginning.

Last edited by TinyLittleBits on Wed Feb 22, 2017 5:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ads
shaggyboomboom

Re: [WH]+[WP] Stats Scaling and stats+resists diminishing returns calculator speadsheet

Post#2 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:48 pm

This is great, but unfortunately can't be edited - so you can't actually calculate stuff.

TinyLittleBits

Re: [WH]+[WP] Stats Scaling and stats+resists diminishing returns calculator speadsheet

Post#3 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 4:56 pm

shaggyboomboom wrote:This is great, but unfortunately can't be edited - so you can't actually calculate stuff.
You need a G**gle account and make a copy of the spreadsheet to your G**gle Drive or you might download the sheet and import it in Exce** or any other applications for spreadsheets.
Let me know if it worked.
I don't open the document for editing by everybody or it would be a mess with each one attempting to edit it at the same time not to mention some just hate spreadsheets :D

edit: colored in green the bit of information concerning this in the OP.. we're all reading so much stuff every days that it's better if it jumps to the eye.

blaqwar

Post#4 » Wed Feb 22, 2017 7:29 pm

I had a look at the guide you got your baseline information from and while I was unable to download it and the pages load painfully slowly I did read a few passages. I'd just like to point out that there seems to be some misinformation in there. For example, Willpower is advised as a stat for Bright Wizards on the account of increasing "your chance to interrupt enemy casters, most importantly their healers", which is plain wrong and not what stacking Willpower achieves (it increases your chance to avoid enemy spells).

For a WP for example, building both Willpower and Strength/Weapon Skill in the same gear set is counterproductive. One increases the healing of your casted spells while the other two increase the healing of your melee spells (and attacks). Getting both is not optimal (not yet anyway, WP/DoK changes are coming any day now), not even at lower levels. Focusing on either casted or melee heals will always yield better results.

Furthermore Ballistic skill is a completely wasted stat on a Witch Hunter, since none of their relevant abilities scale off it.

I apologise if I misunderstood the aim of the spreadsheet I just felt that I should point out some glaring misunderstanding of the game mechanics. Good luck!

TinyLittleBits

Post#5 » Fri Feb 24, 2017 5:35 pm

hi,

sorry for the late answer, I'm in the busiest weeks of the year and should have waited to post here in fact.

there's no need to apologize as I welcome tips and value shared experiences.

unfortunately I'll have to come back into this game in a few weeks as I'm literally falling as sleep as soon I come back from work.

have fun all o/